Chapter 01

Never in my life I felt this so much happiness at the extent. Mixed feelings filled me when I first saw him as I carried him in my arms. I felt happy, overjoyed, loved, delighted and thankful at the same time. Tears of joy rolled down my face as I caressed his back, thankful of being blessed by such a beautiful angel. My first ever son, Kim Tae ho.
________________

"Hyejin!" Taehyung called out. "I'm going to work. Can you please neatly tie my tie?"

I sat up from the bed and looked up to see my husband standing in front of me, holding up his necktie. "Ugh! Can't you just learn to tie up your neckties yourself?" I complained. "You're waking me up early in the morning just to tie your tie? I need my beauty sleep, too."

"Aishh! My beautiful cold wife, stop complaining." he joked pinching my cheeks as I tied up his black tie. "I don't have time to learn to tie a tie." I giggled at his lame joke.

And after finishing up his tie, I laid back down on the bed to go back to sleep. "You should go, or you'll be late." I said, closing my eyes. "Annyeong!"

He picked up his suitcase along with some documents, ready to go. "Oh, wait, I forgot something." he said, walking back towards me. As usual his box smile plastered on his face. Then, he leaned down so close to my face, giving me a quick but deep peck in the lips. "I forgot my goodbye kiss." He winked at me, I smiled at him when suddenly....a hard cry broke our sweet moment. We both looked at where the sound came from to see a blue crib standing in the corner of the room.  I quickly stood up from the bed and ran towards the crib.

"Shhhh!" I quieted the baby down as I picked him up from the crib. "Quiet down." I danced him around as I carried him carefully in my arms.

"Oh, what happened to our Taehoo?" Taehyung said as I gave him our son. "Don't cry. Be a man and never cry."

I hit his shoulder. "What be a man and never cry?" I questioned him. "Stupid, he's still a baby. You should tell that yourself! You're a father now and you still act like a 5 year old kid!"

"Araseo, araseo, Mrs Kim Hyejin." he grinned, sarcastically. "Okay, I need to go." I nodded as I took back taeho in my arms. Then, he gave me one last kiss on the forehead. Taehyung left as I watched him go.

"Annyeong!" he said. "See ya later! Text or call me if you need something, okay?"

"Nae, Mr Kim!" I replied, holding taeho a little more tightly. "See you later!"

The door shut close with a loud click. I danced taeho around in my arms as I hummed him a song, that made him go back to sleep once again. Then, I placed him down in his crib slowly, careful not to wake him up. I sighed heavily, I got two cute Taehyung's in the house to take care of.