Chapter 38:

BLOND JIMIN IS NOW REALLLLL!!!!😍😍😍

---

The cold rush of wind swished by, cooling our bare skin as our small little hairs stood on it's end. Time seemed to have slowed down as the sound of the nature buzzed my ears, sounding like music. The faint noise of the wind and the song of the night crickets as well as the indistinct busy cars filled the background combining like instruments playing.

The intense moment played like a movie scene as we stared at each other's eyes delighted and surprised at the same time. His grip on my hand tightens as seconds passes by and our gazes at each other's eyes would get more intent and focused, itching our eyes whilst we didn't even blink.

"Let's get married." he repeated once again, stopping me from breathing for a moment. "Do you want to or no?"

"H-huh?" I flinched and looked up. "N-no...I mean, I want to."

His usual rectangle smile formed in his lips, his eyes sparkling with the stars in the sky, looking like a shooting star itself. His face was brightened up as he quickly shot up.

"Asa!" he beamed, pumping his right arm.

I stayed seated on the swing and watched him celebrate in happiness. A gentle smile crept into my face as my hands tightened the hold onto the chains where the swing and the pole connected.

"Why are you acting like you just proposed when you already did a long time ago?" I chuckled, swinging myself lightly.

"Just because." he simply replied, flashing me his rectangle smile once again.

"So...what should we do then?" I asked in a small voice as I lowered my eyelids to look on the ground.

"We'll discuss about it..."

---

"KYAAAAH!" Mina squealed in joy as she jumped up and down like a little child. "I AM SOOO EXCITED!"

"Can you lower it a bit?" I chuckled awkwardly as I could feel stares targeting us from the people around us. "It's not like you're the one getting married..."

"That's the point!" she exclaimed, suddenly pointing her index finger at me. "You should be the one acting like this since you're getting married again. Like a real marriage! But since you're not too excited, I'm acting it out for you."

"Yah!" I snapped, nudging her shoulder. "It's not that I'm not excited. It's just that...people are staring, you know."

"So what?" Mina flipped her hair to the side and glared around. "Marriage is something to be proud off, you idiot!"

Sighing, I walked past Mina and slowly sauntered down the pavement. Noticing, Mina quickly caught up with me and linked her arms with mine. 

"Yah~" she whined, tugging my arm. "Don't be to offended. It's the truth."

Rolling my eyes, a familiar coffee shop caught my eye and I immediately ran up to it, with Mina trailing behind me. Entering the entrance, the bitter sweet aroma of the coffee flew through my nostrils, refreshing the fresh air. 

Setting my eyes on the table by the corner, an illusion of me and Taehyung played back a memory when we once encountered each other again after our break up, asking me a favor of suddenly marrying him. A faint chuckle escaped my mouth as I took a seat on the same place.

"What are you day dreaming about?" a sudden annoyed yet curious voice asked, snapping me back to the reality. "You look like an idiot."

"Says the one who kept on screaming like a maniac in front of a bunch of strange people." I snapped, rolling my eyes at her taken back expression. 

Within a second, her expression changed again into a bright smile, probably fake, then, she raised her hand up in the air and called a worker. Ordering drinks, the waiter immediately left and silence once again entered the situation.

"You..." Mina started, breaking the frozen silence. "When is the date that you guys ar getting married then?"

"I still don't know..." I answered, leaning my chin over my right palm. "But I think, it's probably next month since we're not rushing thin-"

But before I could even finish my statement, Mina suddenly slammed both of her hands on the wooden table, catching the other customer's attention around us.

"NEXT MONTH?!" she boomed with a stern yet irritated voice. "That's too long, don't you think? It should be like next week or maybe even tomorrow, if you like."

"Don't you have any conscience or shame left in you?" I hissed, glaring her with all my might. "Why don't you get married to him then?!"

"Are you willing to give him to me then?"

"NO!" I yelled in pure frustration. "It's just that you keep on pestering about marrying him so soon!"

"Um...don't you think you're yelling too much?" she raises an eyebrow mockingly. "People are staring~"

"Oh now you're telling me that."

"So, when are you really gonna get married?" she asks once again. 

"I told you..I don't know!" I groaned.

"You're hopeless, Hyejin." she sighed, placing her hands on either side of her hips. "By today, when we get home, I'm gonna be scolding taehyung and tell him to get you guys get married soon!"

"Don't."

"Can't hear you~"

Just as I was about to disagree with her again, our orders came. Sipping on my drink, the screen on my phone suddenly lit up and a new text message was sent. Unlocking my phone, Taehyung's text message appeared on the screen.

     [Where are you?]

Grabbing my phone, I started tapping on the keyboard and Mina watched as she sipped on her drink. Hitting the send button, I placed the phone back on the table and continued on drinking my own beverage.

"Taehyung?" Mina asks, pulling her mouth away from the straw.

I nodded and pulled my mouth away from my drink as well.

"What'd he say?" 

"Asking where I am."

Gritting her teeth and scrunching her eyebrows, Mina suddenly stood up from her seat and walked around the table and sat next to me. Grabbing my hands and looking intently in my eyes, she took a deep breath with a look that she might cry at any moment.

"I swear, you pair of idiots gotta get married right away."

---

Pls check out my new published books, 'Just A Dream' starring MoonBin from Astro.
And, 'Monster' starring Park Chanyeol, as well as the other Exo memebers so it's basically an Exo Fanfic. Lmao!