Exposed

Kirsten's POV:
"Ok who ever it is, is quite good at hacking and all the computer stuff but I won't bore you and ramble. However I couldn't find out the person specifically I can assure you it isn't Him," Mikey began. Knowing it wasn't Him made me breathe easier. "Like I said whoever did this is good and has a ton of protection to find out who they are. I could try but they could just keep building the protection up as I try to break it down. Instead I decided on securing your information even more, if that's even possible." He said.

"Okay thanks Mikey I really appreciate all you are doing." I said.

"No problem I got to have my non-blood related sisters backs don't I?" He said jokingly.

"Well obviously! Who wouldn't love your fake sisters?!" I laughed. Emily gave me the signal to finish up. "Bye Mikey and Emily says Bye as well."

"Bye fake sister love you both." He replied ending the call.

"Ok let's be careful Emmy we don't want to be placing our trust around will nilly and get found by Him." I said taking a deep breath. She nodded her head.

"Yeah we will definitely be careful and I haven't found anyone suspicious before you came. However, Alex's group definitely needs to be watched." She replied as I racked my brain trying to figure out who Alex was. Seeing my confused face she explained. "The kid you got in a fight with..." She said looking pointedly at me.

"Mr. Idiot??" I asked.

"Yes Mr. Idiot" she responded.

"Well he better watch his back if he's trying to figure out who we are. If he thinks it's easy he's in for a shock!" I said finally.