Epilogue

20 YEARS LATER:
Kirsten's POV:
I'm 37 now. That's crazy to think. I've been married for 17 years now and have two beautiful children. Kaiden who is 16 and a major heartbreaker at school and Kayla his 14 year old sister. Kaiden reminds me much of my own brother, as he scares all the boys away from his sister. While he is a major player to the girls at school his sister is definitely a weakness. He's constantly playing the protective brother role with her and the poor girl is about ready to kill him. That's another story however.

I bet you already have a guess as to who I married. Yes I married Alex Paclon, the love of my life. We definitely had our ups and down and many many fights. But what's to be expected of two head strong leaders. We shared a lot of new experiences together and for that I am forever grateful. The gangs were handed down to other members and guess who got married!! Elijah and Emily!!! I can't say I'm surprised however. Matt and Jake both married beautiful women and we all have our own families now. Maybe stealing a bad boys chair wasn't such a bad idea.

A.N.
This may have shocked you all but this book has come to an end. I'm not sure how or why I came to this decision myself but I feel as though it is the right choice. I will be writing a spinoff about Kayla but I will talk about that in the next chapter. I can not thank you enough for the overwhelming support you have given me on my second book to be published. It has really opened my eyes to be on both the writers and readers side. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! LOVE YOU!! BYE BYE!!