Tell Me

Alex's POV:
I decided to just ask Kirsten what was wrong. I had been following her when she was finally walking by herself. I grabbed her arm and brought her into the neared room which was thankfully abandoned. She looked like she was going to murder me but quickly realized what has happened and didn't hurt me. "What the hell are you doing!" She asked annoyance creeping into her voice.

"Now don't get mad but I need to ask some questions." I said as she glared at me.

"No." She replied reaching for the door which I had thankfully locked and took the key.

"Well I guess we will be in here for a. While." I said smirking. She sighed but nodded for me to continue. "What is going on and who is threatening you?" I asked holding up the note I had took earlier. She gasped.

"How the hell did you get that! That note has nothing to do with you! Say anything to anyone and you are going to get hurt!" She growled lowly getting into my face. My eyes widened slightly in surprise.

"Calm down you dropped it and I didn't tell anyone except the gang." I replied.

"The gang?? What gang?" She asked looking confused.

"I'm the leader of The Pack." I responded.

"F*ck, " she repeated over and over again. "He's going to find us now.." She muttered over and over again.

"Who is He??" I asked curious as to why she was so afraid of him.

"Why would I tell you? I have no reason to trust you?" She said shaking her head and looking down.

"I'm not I promise I just want to help you." I stated looking at her. She laughed bitterly.

"Help... That's what they all say don't they? We will help don't worry. Except then they don't and they you end up hurt and locked up in a..." She rambled cutting herself off as she snapped out of a memory.

"Who f*ckin hurt you!!" I asked my voice raising as I slammed my hand on a desk. She looked up at me. "Who is J I will hurt him I promise you that." She looked at me like I was a subject to analyze. As if seeing I was being truthful she began to speak.

"J stands for-" She was cut off with a bang.

A.N:
Sorry for cutting it off but we need a little more suspense. Can't just have people going around telling secrets can we? Ok I'll update tomorrow but until then LOVE YOU! BYE BYE!