Hiding

Kirsten's POV:
My back slammed into the wall separating us and the drivers. Emily and I were thrown into a black van and were being driven to a secret location. We drove what seemed like hours on end. Eventually we came to a stop and were dragged out onto a dirt road. Roughly we were pulled into a concrete building and up the stairs. We walked until we hit a room where we pushed against one of the concrete walls and sat down. Josh was not yet there and we had two goons guarding the door. Luckily for them they had put us in a room without a window or we would have immediately escaped. However the thought of hurting a person who was even remotely close to us pained me. So, we decided to cooperate even if every bone in our body knew we could escape easily. At some point sleep took  over and I was dragged into darkness. 

The sound of footsteps jolted me awake. I looked around to see Josh walking towards us with an evil smile. My insides turned but I remained stone cold with my expression. "Darlings, I need you two to be one your best behavior! We have a visitor coming soon." He said and turned on his heel and walked away.

Emily an I busied ourselves by just talking and playing games. After our move and what had happen to make us move we had got a bit distanced. After chatting for a few hours we had come back to our usual crazy friendship. I was content even if we were stuck in here. We had each other and I knew that was enough to get us out.

The door opened letting in a bright light in the sunlit room.  In walked Josh and a man whose face was turned away. "Josh I don't understand why you are bringing me to see girls you know this isn't how I run things." The man said. I know that voice! Who is that? I thought. When the man looked up revealing his face my heart stopped and I froze. We stared at each other in shock.

"Alex?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

A.N.
Hey guys! Glad you have been enjoying my book! Your comments seriously make my day. Also if you ever have a question message me, I would be happy to answer. Also 9K WHAT THE SCHNITZEL!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!  Sorry for the shorter chapter hopefully I'll have one or two up later. LOVE YOU!! BYE BYE!!