Prolonge

Morning 8am

A boy is outside a lavish apartment and he's ringing the door bell continuously from past ten minutes. He gets frustrated plus worried and pulls out his mobile to call that person....

Boy :God Jaan pick up the phone now.. Plz

On the other sided a girl was sleeping on her desk scattered with papers all around .. And suddenly her phone stars ringing which brings her out of her dream land .. And she picks up her phone without having a look at the caller ID

Girl : ( In a sleeping voice ) Hello
Boy : Jaan !! Where are you .. I have been ringing the bell from past ten minutes ..
Girl : Shittt!! Sorry Manik woh mein .. Woh mein.. ( bites her tongue )
Manik : No way jaan !! Don't tell me you are still in your boutique and didn't return home last night and you even skipped your dinner right ??
Girl : sorry Mani... Woh I was busy with the show and plus there was a lot of work left and very little time to complete it so...
Manik : Mein tumhari ek nahi sunne wala hoon Nandini .. I am reaching your boutique in 5 min. Better come out....
Nandini : Par tum toh mere ghar ke bahar ho na... Waise bhi jyada dur nahi hai mera ghar boutique se , so you just wait there I will come in 10 min
Manik : Nandini I told you  na I am coming so just stay there and dare you speak a word or argue now you have already pissed me off enough in the morning .

He cuts the phone without letting her speak ...

Nandini's POV

Ufff ! Aaiyappa yeh ladka mar dalega abhi muje .... Ek toh I have committed the most sinfull mistakes according to Manik Malhotra ......
1. I didn't have my dinner yesterday and
2. I slept here only in the boutique while doing my work and that too on this table only ..
Oh Aaiyappa mein toh aaj pakka gayi aaj toh yeh monster mujhe nahi chodne wala . Waise yeah toh kal aanewala that na London se toh ithni jaldi kaise aagya I toh called him also yesterday but his mobile was switched off....

(While she is complaining to her Aaiyappa she heard the sound of honking )
Aagaya monster abhi mujpe chilayega pehle yeah nahi sochega ki 10 din ke bad mil rahe ho teek se bath Karo .... Uff !!! Plz Aaiyappa bachalena ...

End of POV

She when out of the boutique to see him standing leaning to the car with his all time favorite attitude and a angry face on ...
Nandini chuckled as she had expected this from him ...
But to save her self and to lighten up the atmosphere she when running to him and crashed in his chest and hugged him tightly as she missed him a lot in these 10 days . Manik who was angry with her didn't reciprocate to the hug at first but ultimately even he gave up as even he missed her a lot . Nandini smiled when he reciprocated for the hug and she too snuggled into his chest .
After staying in each others arms for quite a few min Nandini slowly tiptoed to his ears and whispered " Good morning and I missed this warmth of your arms so much....I Love You .... And Sorry " she apologized in a babyish way which made Manik smile and forget everything.
He broke the hug and made her face him, they had an intense eye lock and without breaking it he pulled her by her waist with a jerk and she crashed on his chest, his one hand was on her waist and the other was caressing her cheek with his tumb..And he started speaking to his jaan lovingly......
Manik : You know na jaan that I cannot compromise on your health and how many times have I told you not to Skip your food and not to fall asleep on that table of yours you will fall sick na jaan , so this is the last time I am telling you otherwise I have my ways Miss Murty .. So better be careful from next time... OK ?
Nandini cutely pouted and bobbed her head like a child to which he lost his battle with his hormones and so just crashed his lips on hers , she was first taken aback for a moment but eventually she gathered herself and responded by sucking his upper lip while he was busy sucking her lower lip , slowly he bit her lower lip asking for entrance inside her mouth, which she happily gave. He tasted each and every corner of her mouth while she let him dominate. The kiss was a very passionate one filled with only pure love and no lust . Slowly they broke the kiss when out of breath and Manik muttered an I Love you ..to which she blushed profusely and they drove of to Nandini's apartment.

So guys plz vote and comment and let me know whether you like it .
Guys there is lot more to this story , trust me its interesting . So keep supporting .
Love you all .
Keep smiling always 😊
Nihaarika 😘