PART 4

Hey Readers;
First of all I am very happy with the response I am getting for my story so an early update .
And this part is dedicated to _a_n_g_i_e_e_ for almost filling my notifications with her votes and comments. Thanks Angelina it was a very sweet gesture dear.

And now my silent readers plz at least vote guys please 🙏🙏

Now enjoy this part
Happy Reading 📖

____________________________________

Continuation
Nandini's boutique

Nandini on the other side was damn stressed out and busy . She was busy convincing the Karigers ( workers) to come back to work... In fact she had not even seen Manik's reply....
At around 11 pm everything was sorted and even the karigers agreed to come back to work from the next morning, and she finally breathed in relief and checked her phone to find 10 missed calls from her Dad and a message from Manik.
She saw the Message and smiled , it said " Happy that you reached safely and do call after reaching home . Take care and have your dinner you didn't have anything properly on flight . Bye 😉😉"
She just Messaged " Ya sure 😊"
And then she called her father...

Phone Conversation :

Nandini : Hello Papa ( in a dull voice)
Vishnu : Hello Princess , kya hua why are you sounding dull..
And phone kyu nahi uthaya , You didn't call me after you reached.. Patha hai main kithne tension mein tha....
Nandini : Sorry papa ... Woh yha pe bohut tension that , but now everything is sorted and ya I am sounding dull because I am damn tired....
Vishnu : Ohk now go home princess its already too late and you seem to be too tired , Jo bhi kaam bacha hai kal karlena ...
Nandini : No papa abhi bas todha hi kaam bacha hai usko katam karke I will go you don't worry agar zyada late hua toh I will stay back in the boutique it self....
Vishnu : I cannot argue with you anymore but max you are up until 12 , after that you are going home OK ..
Nandini : OK done , bye now good night papa 😘
Vishnu : Good Night princess 😘

After talking to her father Nandini gets back to work...

Malhotra Mansion

Manik was in his room lying on his bed trying his best to sleep as he was damn tired with the journey and stuff but , how could he sleep when his head was full of Nandini, he was thinking of the time they spent together in the flight and how she opened up in front of him and that message she sent him after she reached her boutique , and when he was thinking about the message , he realized that she had not replied to his message , so he took his phone and saw that she had not yet seen his message , so he thought that maybe she's busy and kept back the phone on the side table....

Maniks Room

He was tossing on his bed when his mobile beeped with a message , he immediately checked his phone to find Nandini's message , he smiled broadly seeing her message but frowned seeing her , plain and simple "ya sure 😊" .....
When he read it he realized that he had asked her to call once she reaches home , but this message confirmed that she's still at her boutique working....without thinking twice he called her.....