PART 15

Manan reached Murthy Mansion and Nandini had already ,secretly messaged Cabir when they left the park....

When they entered the Mansion the whole mansion was dark...

Manik : Jaan light gaya hai kya.... Why is it so dark....

But before Nandini could tell anything the lights were on and there were party poppers everywhere , the Murthy Mansion Living room was decked up beautifully in red , and everyone shouted together....
"Happy Birthday Manik " ....

Manik was smiling like an idiot seeing the amount of love he was getting.... Everyone came and hugged him and wished him , and Manik touched the feet's of his parents and Nandini' s Parents and Amms....

Amms ( blessings him ) : Always be happy and may you reach many more heights...

Raj ( stopping him from touching his feet ) : Arey yeh kya old fashioned logon ki tarah pair choo raha hai , japi pa yaar....

Manik laughed at his father's comment and hugged him tightly
Raj : May you get the worlds happiness bacha , always keep smiling like this and keep making me proud so that one day people should call me Manik Malhotra's Father and not Raj Malhotra   the owner of Malhotra Industries....

Manik : That day is not so far dad , It will surely come and you will be the happiest of all....

Raj : Thank you son....

Manik : You don't need to thank me dad , its my responsibility.....

Raj smiled broadly and thanked god for blessings him with the worlds best son....

Manik next moved towards Nyonika and he hugged his mom....

Nyonika : Happy birthday Bacha , may god give you the world's happiness.....

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead and moved towards Vishnu and Sushma , even they stopped him from touching their feet and both hugged him together .....

Vishnu : Happy birthday son , be happy always .....

Manik : Thank you Papa .....

Sushma : Happy birthday bacha , mat may aaiyapa keep you happy always.....

Manik : Thanks mom ( he said side hugging her)

After he was done with the elders Myra ran and hopped on him , Manik caught her safely and twilled her around .......

Myra : Happy birthday Bhai ,I love you so so much....( she said kissing him on his cheeks)

Manik : Thanks Myru.....

After Manik was done with his pyari behna his friends just pounced on him , and it. Was getting difficult for him to breath ..

Manik : Kamino hato mere upar se , I cannot breath you idiots....

Cabir : ya ya , we are getting up.... Happy birthday bro ( he said hugging him )

Manik : Thanks bro

Mukthi : Happy birthday Manik... ( hugging him )

Manik : Thanks Mukthi.....

Druv : Happy birthday Buddy( hugging him ) 

Manik : Thanks Buddy

Alya : Happy birthday Manik....( hugging him )

Manik : Thanks Alya....

After fab 4 were time Navya came and hugged him and wished him....

Nayva : Happy birthday Bhai