PART 18

Manan entered Nandini's room and Manik pinned her to the door ,as they entered...

Manik : So my Jaan is angry....

Nandini : Hmmmm ( she just hmmed turning her face and not making any eye contact with him)

Manik : Aur woh kyu ?? ( making her face him)

Nandini : As if you don't know!!!

Manik : Oh about the game ???

Nandini : Ya

Manik : You know I have my ways to manofy you !!!

He said nuzzling in her hair and Nandini was falling week with his touch.....

Nandini : Manik....( she said softly )

Manik : Hmmm Jaan bolo...

Nandini : Fresh hona hai , chodo please...( she spoke with great difficulty )

Manik : Hmmmm chalo sath mein fresh ho jathe...( he said giving her wet kisses on her neck )

Nandini : Manik please ( she was almost pleading him , but he was in no mood to leave her )

Manik : Shhh!!! Don't spoil it Jaan
And she submitted herself to him, finding no escape from him....
Manik carried her into the washroom and made her stand under the shower , and cold water ran down their bodies arousing every cell in their body , Manik was planting wet kisses on her shoulder and neck , he was loosing his senses in his love for her , he moved up kissed her forehead and then he came towards her lips , Nandini stood there moaning but she never stopped him from whatever he was doing , Manik was caressing her cheeks with his thumb looking straight into her eye's , their eyes spoke volumes of their love for each other...

Manik ( still caressing her cheeks) - Jaan stop me , I am not able to control myself....

Nandini : No I will not stop you , because I trust you mani , and I know you will never cross your limits and moreover you will not do anything without my consent...

Manik was over joyed with her answer , he didn't know what to tell her and now only his actions could speak , so he slowly placed his lips on hers and kissed her with utmost love , Nandini too responded to the kiss , Manik kissed her gently as if she was made of glass , that he would apply a bit of force and she would break , he sucked her lower lip while she sucked his upper lip , slowly he slid his tongue inside her mouth and explored it with all the love he had for her...

They broke apart feeling breathless and joined their forehead together , they stayed like that for a while absorbing in the moment , and cherishing the joy of togetherness....

Manik after a while walked out and bought a towel and wrapped it around her...

Manik ( placing a kiss on her forehead ) : Tum yaha change karlo I will change outside...

Nandini just nodded in response and she held utmost respect for him which was increasing every time she got to know him more , Manik walked out of the washroom and changed in the room while Nandini changed inside the washroom and walked out to see Manik lying on the bed with his eye's closed , she just went and laid beside him , with her head rested on his chest , Manik smiled feeling her close to him and wrapped his arms around her and went into deep slumber .

It was almost 6 in the evening , the sun had gone down and the moon and the stars were eliminating their light , and in Murthy Mansion everyone was up and fresh but our Manan were still in deep slumber...

Everyone except manan were in the lawn enjoying the summer breeze and sipping on to their coffees and talking on random topic's....

Cabir : Waise sab log yaha pe hai par , humare love birds kaha hai ???