PART 2

Next Morning

Murthy  Mansion was in an hustle bustle all the servents running from one end to another end , but amidst all this Nandini was having a sound sleep in her room after so many days . But only until her brother entered her room with a bucket full of water and trows it on her . Nandini gets up with a jerk and shouts "Rishabbbbb , you are so dead today boy " and starts running behind him Vishnu and Sushma smile witnessing their tom and jerry fight after a long time but they have to stop them otherwise it can get ugly at times so Vishnu comes to Rishabs rescue and says "Princess stop this and go get ready " to which she makes a grumpy face and leaves but not before wishing her parents a sweet Good Morning 😆

The Malhotras had to arrive at 11:00 am hence Nandini started getting ready .

11:00 am

The Malhotra's arrive and are greeted by Vishnu and Sushma .
Manik takes their blessing and get seated in the living room .

Manik outfit

Manik outfit

Living room

And that is when they have a look at the house which had each and every thing in its rightful place and the interiors were done beautifully.
Nyonika : Mr Murty last time when I visited your place I was blown by seeing the interior of your house. If you don't mind may I know who is your interior designer..
Vishnu : Actually its no interior designer but its all done by my daughter Nandini everything in this house is placed according to her instructions and wish and I am glad you liked it Mrs Malhotra .
Nyonika : Wow she's not a professional at it and its come out very nicely... That is very impressive !!!
R

aj : so Mr Murthy ab vo kam kare jiske liye aye hai.....
Sushma : Zaror bhaisab mein leke atti hoon Nandini ko ...

Saying this Sushma leaves to go get Nandini....Manik was all the time sitting quite and was in his own world , he had some unknown feelings in him where  he had the urge of seeing Nandini, as soon as he heard Sushma his face lit up like an 100 volt bulb, which was noticed only by Myra..
Myra - Wow bhai meri future bhabi ko dekhne ke liye ithna taras rahe ho ??? Wow I am impressed..
Manik - Shut up Myra , you definitely don't want to mess up with me .....you know your bhai  I have my ways I can tell Mom and Dad about Rohan you see... (Smirking)
( Rohan Singhania - Myra's Boyfriend)
Myra ( shocked) - Bhai you can't  be serious..
Manik ( Smirking) - I am very much serious behna ...
Myra - Yeah whatever....😒😒😒
Nyonika - Yeh lo Nandini bhi a gayi...