PART 36

Nandini was in her room walking from one corner to the other in all her rage ...

Nandini : Seriously kya ho gaya hai manik ko , dono pagal ho gaye , and they have restricted everyone from getting me ready and who will tell manik a No !!! Huh !!!

She was continuously ranting the same old thing again and again praying to her Aaiyappa that she should at least look presentable on her haldi !!!

When she was still busy in her ranting , the two criminals who were the sole reason for her this condition entered her room

When she was still busy in her ranting , the two criminals who were the sole reason for her this condition entered her room ...

Abeer : Chachu Chachi toh bohut tension mein lag rahi hai !!

Manik : Don't worry champ , we don't need to work hard , you see your Chachi is already pretty ...

Abeer : Haan you are right chachu ...

Manik  and Abeer walked towards Nandini who still furious to know what the two of them were up to !!

They went and stood in front of Nandini to stop her from her ranting ....

Abeer : Chachi aapne abhi tak change nahi kiya ????

Asked Abeer acting to be shocked , as he already knew this would happen !!
Smart Abeer 😎

Nandini : ( making him sit on her lap ) Abeer bacha are you sure , see these all functions are very important for Chachi , which your chachu doesn't understand ( passing a glare to Manik , who in turn pouted ) , as its your chachu and chachi's wedding na , and don't you want hour chachi to look the best ???

Abeer bobbed his head in return gesturing a yes !!

Manik : Nandini that's not fare , you can't just make him change is mind , even if he backs out I will so my job come what me ....

Abeer : Nooooo chachu , who said I am backing off , I am not even I am with you ...

He was fast as a bullet to revert back , while Manik smirked and Nandini sighed in defeat ....

Manik couldn't afford to make his bride sad , so he walked towards her made her stand and cupped her cheeks ...

Manik : Jaan please let us do it na , I promise you will look like the most beautiful bride , my bride , pakka promise , you have always trusted me na , trust me this time too , please....