Part 40

Hellllllllllooooooooooooooooo guysssss 🙋🙋

Am I tooooo late ? 😬😬

Sorry guys but at last I am back ! And will not disappear anytime soon so kush ho jao 😛

Anyways Happy reading 📖

************************************
Myra's Room !

The news was broken to the rest and it didn't go well with Raj and Nyonika ! They were scared for their princess and were very furious at her ! But on Manik's assurance that the situation was under control they eased out ! But still the atmosphere was gloomy and definitely didn't look like  there was a wedding which was to take place ! And in came The Cabir Dhawan , with his wittiness !

Cabir ( Making a sad face ) : Manik thera shaadi cancel !

Poor Manik and Nandini almost had a mini heart attack ! While the rest also stood with shock written in bold letters on their faces !

Manan : KYA ?? But kyu ?

Cabir : Cause I am bored !

And in return he earned a glare from both Manik and Nandini !

Cabir : What ! Why are u guys trying to scare me ?? Sach hi toh bol raha hoon ! There is no entertainment in your marriage dude let's cancel for now and we will get you married when we have good ideas of entertainment .....

As he spoke everyone stood there staring at him as if he was some alien fallen on earth direct from the sky ! And when manik did come back to reality ...

Manik : What the .... Cabir tu toh gaya !

He said running behind him while others had a heartily laugh looking at the two grown up kids fighting !

Dadi : OK OK enough of this fight now , tell us what are u guys planning for tonight ?

She asked the younger clan and suddenly all became attentive....

Cabir : So dadi since you insist , I will tell u....only for u ....

He spoke blowing her a kiss ...

Dada : Oye Cabir , mind it haan ! Wife hai meri !

Cabir : Oh off course how can I forget about Malhotra men and their possessiveness ....

He said eyeing Raj and Manik ...

Manik & Raj : CABIRR....

Cabir : OK OK ladies and gentleman before I get murdered by the Malhotra men ! Let me tell u about the theme for tonights sangeet !
So as you all know that our bride is a south indian and our groom a full to Punjabi , the theme also the same .... But with a twist Our bride that is Nandini will be dressed as a Punjabi and groom as a south Indian ... And the groom side as south Indian and the brides side as Punjabi.... All clear ?

Raj : You mean ladke wale South India ki tarah tayar honge and Ladki wale punjabi ki tarah ??

Cabir : Yes ....

Manik : No ways , agar aisa hua toh mujhe woh dhoti pehna padega jo mein bilkul bhi nahi pehnunga !

Dhruv : Manik don't be a spoil sport yaar !

Manik : oh no no dhruv this idea of you guys is a spoilsport , I don't want to become a joke in my own sangeet ! Please spare me !

Everyone were trying to manofy manik , but even he is Manik Malhotra stubborn is his second name ....