PART 12

Hi guys , guess what you ppl are getting an update , I couldn't make you guys wait any longer , but you got to wait for Saturday for the next update 😢😢 And this is a chotu chapter so plz bear with me......🙏

This one goes to my Savior in exam today nidhipuchil thanks babes . and love you ❤❤❤❤❤

Enjoy reading 📖

____________________________________

Manik and Nandini were sleeping after a very tiring day , and there were strict orders from Nyonika and Sushma that no one will wake them up until ,they themselves wake up , so none woke them up, and the rest had breakfast and very spending some family time and knowing about each other's family, the Panditji was to come in the afternoon , so they elders were busy in their discussing....

But Fab 5 , Navbeer , piyali , Rishab and Myra were bored so Rishab and Piyali suggested that them that they will show them the city , to which everyone agreed and informed the elders the same.....

Rishab : Mom we are bored so we are taking them to show around the city ,will be back by evening ...

Sushma : Arey but panditji a rahe hai he will be there in sometime...

Cabir : Aunty shadi Manik aur Nandini ki ho rahi hai , aur woh log toh yehi pe hai so....

Nyonika : OK you guys carry on , come back soon my bachas...

Everyone : Yup....

They left and the elders were back into their talks....

It was almost noon and Nandini was the first one to wake up....she woke up and her eyes widened in shock after seeing the time...

Nandini : Aaiyappa !! mein ithni der tak kaise so gayi...
Aaj toh panditji anne wale the na shadi ke liye date nikhalne , aur muje Manik me sath bahar bhi janna tha... Oh god aaiyappa !! I am late...

Saying this she literally ran inside the washroom to take a quick shower and within no time she was looking very pretty in a maxi dress she had worn...

She moved out of her room to go to the living room , and she passed through Manik's room ,where he was sleeping shirtless and his tattoo peeping out from the duvet , she move inside to and locked the door and went towards the bed to wake up Manik ...

She moved out of her room to go to the living room , and she passed through Manik's room ,where he was sleeping shirtless and his tattoo peeping out from the duvet , she move inside to and locked the door and went towards the bed to wake up Manik as it was late , and then she got a nasty idea , but little did she know that it will only turn out to be tough for her....

Nandini ( leaning towards him and whispered in his ear ) : Good Morning Mani

But our monster was in no mood to get up , and he smirked at the next step Nandini took....

She pecked on his lips and was about to move but he pulled her and in a fraction of a second she was under him pinned to the bed and he was smirking.....