Part 42

The night was young ! Everyone dressed in the best outfit from their wardrobe  ! The Bar was open and ready to serve their best ! The DJ was ready with his best playlist ! There was chitter chatter every where and the background played a soft melodious track !

Everyone were in attendance , waiting for the couple of the night to grace the evening !

And they didn't make them wait too long ! There they stood in all their glory , hand in hand looking every bit perfect ! As the say Relations are made in heaven ! This surely was made in heaven with a lot of patience !

Manan made their way in and stood amongst their family and friends listening to all their praises , as how good they looked together !

Manik Introduced Nandini to some of his business partners who had graced the event !

The party was on full swing with couples on the dance floor ! Some having some great time with their friends and some having a chat over a drink !

Manan were with their friends , absorbing the calm before the storm !
Tomorrow is the D - Day for them and both were , you could say both nervous and excited ... And here they were with their friends trying to calm their nerves !

Cabir : Manik woh tere challenge ka kya hua ? Dadu and uncle ke sath ?

Manik : Woh .. That was just to tease them yaar ...

He said shrugging it off but .....

Raj :  Oh but we were serious though !

Raj spoke glaring at his son !

Manik : Dad chodiye na ! Aapse nahi hoga , kyu bekar mein izzat ka faluda bana rahe ho !

He was trying to make him understand but no ..... Dadu came into the convo now

Dadu : Kyu beta Darr gaye ? ( smirking )

Manik :  Manik Malhotra kissi se nahi darta !

Manik spoke with a sense of confidence !

Raj : Betaji aapka yeh jo gurur hai na woh humse aya hai ! Its in the genes so hum bhi kam nahi hai !

Manik : OK then let the competition begin !!

A table was placed in the middle and shots were bought ! The crowd gathered around them ! The Malhotra ladies were not at all pleased with their so called competition , they were trying to persuade their respective partners to drop out ! But man they are Malhotra's - tough nuts to crack !

Nandini : Manik manjao na .. Please ...

She was making all kind of cute pouts to melt him !

Manik : No Jaan , those pouts are not going to work on me today !

Nandini : ( glaring ) Manik ! Think before you act ! Look its not good for both papa and dadu's health :)! They are not going to back of , at least you should act sensible na !

Manik pondered on her words it was not good for both their healths !

Manik : Hmmm you are right ! But trust me if the don't back off after 3 shots then I will ! Ok ?

Nandini : ( sighing ) OK fine ! ( hugging him ) But don't get high !

Manik : ( pecking her head ) Don't worry I don't get drunk that easily !

Nandini broke the hug and had a look at her surrounding , when no one was looking at them she gave a quick peck on his lips and whispered an all the best !

Shocked was an understatement for manik ! He had his pupils dilated like big saucers !

Manik ( composing himself ) : Woah that was unexpected ! Mera asar ho raha hai tumpe ! Nice ... I like it !!