PART 45

Next morning :

A new morning , a new relationship and new bondings ...
As the sun shone to its glory over the horizon , manik and Nandini slept cuddled up , all tired from the prolonging festivities and the intense love making that lasted until the early hours of morning !

As sun peeked through the curtains , manik woke up and saw his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face and blush on her cheeks !
Without bothering to wake her up manik pecked her forehead and was about to slip out of bed when Nandini stopped him !

Nandini : Kaha ja rahe ho ?

Manik : ( smiling ) Go back to sleep Jaan you must be tired !

Nandini : No am feeling fresh !

Manik :( Takeing her into his arms ) Then Good morning wifey !

Nandini : ( laughing )Morning hubby !

Manik : Coffee ?

Nandini : Yes please !

Manik smiled and called up room service and ordered coffees for them while , Nandini cuddled back into his arms such that she was sitting between Manik's legs while fiddling with his hands ...

Manik : umm Nandini ...

Nandini : Hmmm

Manik : I .. um .. did .. I ..like hurt you yesterday and is it paining ?

Nandini turned around hearing him and cupped his cheeks ..

Nandini : No Manik u didn't hurt me , infact you can never hurt me !

Manik smiled and placed a peck on her lips ....

Manik : love you ❤️

Nandini : Love u more ❤️

Manik : ( smiling ) freshen up first , then we will have coffee and , the jet takes of at 12 !

Nandini : ok

Nandini wrapped herself in the duet and went to freshen up while manik cleaned up the room and put the sheets in the laundry bag ! And soon coffee was also delivered !

Nandini walked out in a beautiful blush pink anarkali , paired with a light blue dupatta , Keeping it simple , yet

elegant ❤️

Manik : ( pulling her into his chest ) you look like a dream !

Nandini : ( blushing ) thanks ! Now freshen up soon ! Will have coffee together !

Smiling manik moved towards washroom to freshen up ..
After awhile he came out all fresh in a pink striped shirt and cream trousers , totally complimenting Nandini ..