PART 28

Heya !!
So before you guys do ask about my results , I will tell you myself ..
They are postponed...
And now time for Dadu and Dadi to do their grand entry ...

So here's presenting....

Farida Jalal as Dadi and

Kiran Kumar as Dadu

Selection credits wholely goes to my behna iluvmanan_XD ❤❤❤❤

Ignore mistakes no proof reading done !!

So Happy Reading 📖

____________________________________

Manik entered the room and was shocked to witness the scene in front of him..
His blood was boiling...

And the scene was Dadu , Raj and Myra were playing chess and Dadu and Raj were arguing on a move , while Myra sat there helpless...
And when Myra saw Manik at the door along with Nandini, boiling in anger she alerted them ...

Myra : Dadu waha dekho...

She said pointing towards the door through her eyes , whilst whispering....
But how can Dadu listen so easily he had to boil Manik's blood more........

Dadu : Myra mujhe distract math kar , yeh Jo tera baap hai nah cheating kar raha hair , Aur soch raha tha ki mujhe kuch patha nahi chalega!!!!

Raj : Par papa maine koi cheating nahi ki , yeh correct move kiya hai maine !!!

All this while Manik stood there , with his anger increasing and Nandini stood there helpless....

Manik ( shouted ) : MYRA....

Listening to his anger filled voice Raj and Dadu stopped with their argument and looked at him , his eyes were red with anger , and Next to him stood Nandini totally scared , with her eyes shut tightly , and that very moment Nyonika and Dadi came from the kitchen , hearing Manik's shout....

Manik : ( Stern ) Dadu aapne call karwaya na Myra se ??

Dadu just nodded his head in positive as now no one could calm down this hulk ....