PART 21

So my lovely readers as I promised you people that I will update yesterday but I couldn't update sorry , mein kya karun yaar cousins are home so its impossible to write.....
Chalo now enjoy reading 😊😊

Happy Reading 📖
____________________________________

Next day morning:

Manan spent the whole day  together and Manik even stayed back for the night , at present both were sleeping peacefully cuddling to each other , when Manik's phone started ringing and disturbed their sleep , Manik picked up the phone , while Nandini cuddled into him , which made him smile...

Manik : Hello...

Cabir : Manik baba aapne Jaan ki duniya se bahar aayiye , and come home warna flight miss hojayegi aapki....

Manik : Hmmmm I am coming bye...

He cut the call without giving Cabir a chance to start with his nonsense talks again....

Manik looked at his Jaan sleeping next to him peacefully , he didn't want to leave her during the most beautiful time of their lives , he wanted to be with her and enjoy each and every moment of it... But he couldn't....

He pecked her forehead and was untangling himself from her hold when Nandini woke up and held his hand tightly.....

Nandini : Tum ja rahe ho ....

Manik nodding his head : Haan

Nandini : OK jao

She said sadly and turned to the other side....
Manik smiled at her antics and sat beside her...

Manik : Jaan meri taraf dekho...

Nandini ( shaking her head ) : Nahi...

Manik : Jaan please na , aisa math Karo mein nahi ja paunga , its equally difficult for me, and I promise I will be back by Friday and we will leave for Mauritius together...

Nandini knew that he never breaks his promises , so she turned slowly and looked at him , he was looking at her with the hope that she will agree and trust him...

Nandini : Sorry

She said looking down and Manik smiled and pulled her on his lap...

Manik : ( stroking her cheeks ) Aur woh kyu...

Nandini : Because I am behaving like a kid and you are sad because of me...

Manik : No Jaan I am not sad because of you , and about behaving like a kid , remember I love to tolerate all your tantrums....

Nandini smiled cheekily and pecked him on his lips , but Manik pulled her back and kissed her with all the love he had for her , it was a compromise for all those days they will stay away from each other, it was kiss were they told the other how much he/she will be missed....

They broke apart gasping for air and Manik whispered ever so softly...

Manik : I will miss you Jaan...

Nandini : Me too Manik...

Manik : OK chalo I will leave , meet you at the airport...

Nandini : Yeah bye...

Manik left pecking her forehead and Nandini sat back on the bed , lost in her thoughts...

Nandini POV :

Manik left after promising to meet me in the airport , but I was not feeling it right I didn't want him to go anywhere , since the time he told me about him going to London , there are these weird feeling telling him not to let him go and if so something dreadful is expected to happen , I didn't want to inform Manik and tress him more , he was already tensed a lot...