PART 27

Tadaaaa!!!
I am back after choooo long right but kya karun , mom is always around me so it becomes difficult to write and in middle I was not in town also ...
Waise kal mera 12th ka result hai so wish me luck !!

And ek Aur bath I have a new cover .....

Thanks ImLilMissComplicated for this amazing cover , I totally loved it❤❤❤❤

Happy Reading 📖

____________________________________

They broke the kiss gasping for oxygen....
Nandini ( softly ) : I love you Mani..

Manik smiled widely on hearing her love filled confession....
Manik : Jaan have you seen Alice in wonderland ??

Nandini : That was my favorite as a kid!!

Manik : Okay !! And I too love that movie and have a favorite seen too and it goes like...
Alice asks the white rabbit How long is forever ?And the other rabbis says that it can even be one second !!
And today again I repeat I love you foreever ...hamesha...and you don't ever have to feel insecure.....

Nandini was overwhelmed by the way he always conveys his feelings in a different way and again for a zillionth time she thanked her Aaiyappa...

Nandini : Manik patha hai ab tak mere Aaiyappa bhi tak chuke honge , mere thank you se !!! But I just can't thank him enough , he surely has taken away a lot from me , but in return has given me my whole world of happiness, he has give me My Prince Charming and I couldn't have asked him for anything more ....

Manik was bowled by this pure confession of his princess and there were no words to describe his feeling other than the fact that he loves her to the moon and back ....

Manik : I love you Jaan ....

That's it he could tell and saying so he took her into his protective arms where she feels the most safest person ...

They were still in each others arms when Manik picked her up in his arms and walked into their bedroom ....

Manik : ( putting her down ) Get changed , I will wait....

Nandini bobbed her head in agreement and went towards the cupboard to get her night suit when a naughty idea struck Manik baba...

She was walking towards the washroom when suddenly Manik held her wrist and turned her with such a force that she crashed on his chest , and Nandini did get scared ..

Nandini ( angrily ) : Manik your mad or what have you lost it , mein kithna dar gayi thi patha hai !!!

And she was hitting him for scaring the shit out of her , while manik stood there smirking , which angered her more...

Nandini : ( sternly ) Manik stop smirking like this you look like a clown and tell me aise kyu kiya ??

Manik pulled her more into himself and went dangerously close to her lips and started caressing her nape..
Nandini was shivering under his touch , his fingers were doing wonders on her skin , and Manik was enjoying his effect on her....
He went close to his ears and bit her ear lobe making her moan and he then whispered huskily ...
Manik : I can help you in changing...

Nandini shot open her eyes and she saw him smirking as if he had won some huge battle ,and she was trying to still soak in the incidents and when reality did hit her she passed him an angry glare and pushed herself away from him...

Nandini : No thank you Mr Malhotra , Mere hath pair salamath hai abhi bhi so I can change myself....

She left giving another glare and Manik stood there giggling which irked her more and shouted from the washroom....

Nandini : Manik stop with your giggling or else you will be out of the room....

And suddenly Manik became serious , because he knew she will actually do it...

Manik : OK OK sorry Jaan , mazak kar raha tha ...

Nandini : That's good ...

She said coming out from the washroom....
Manik had also got changed in the room itself..
They laid down on the bed cuddling and wisperibg sweet nothings in each others ears and slowly slipped into sweet slumber...

Next Morning :

It was yet the wee hours of the morning and Manan was sleeping peacefully cuddling each other , when Manik's phone started ringing disturbing their sleep ....

Manik ( still in sleep ) : Hello...

Manik was still sleepy and on the other side was Myra who was sobbing and panicking.....

Myra ( sobbing ) : Bhai....pa..
Papa....

Manik's sleep was long gone listening to her sobs and he started panicking...

Manik : Myra kya hua , first of all stop crying baccha and tell me kya hua ...

Myra : Bhai papa KO kuch ho gaya hai , please come home soon...

Manik got terribly tensed listening to this and , by this time Nandini was also up listening to his panic filled voice and was staring at his face trying to get her answers ...

Manik : yeah hum a rahe hai you take care of yourself and mom OK and stop crying .....

He disconnected the call and immediately got off the bed ...

Manik : Nandini chalo let's go...

Nandini didn't find it the right time to ask him why , where and all these because he was calling her by her name , so she simply nodded her head and followed him....

Manik was driving very rashly and nandini was damn scared and she had to calm him down...

Nandini ( shouting ) : Manik gadhi roko..

But Nah !! How came he can listen....
So she shouted again ....

Nandini : Manik abhi ke abhi gadhi roko , or else see what I will do ...

She literally threaten him and he did stop the car listening to her stern voice...

Nandini ( cupping his face ) : Manik look at me...

He nodded his head in a no and was looking at the other side...

Nandini : Manik please ( she pleaded )

And this time he looked at her and it was clearly seen in his eyes that he was trying his level best to control his tears .....

Nandini : Manik kya hua and kiska call tha ??

She asked ever so lovingly and that was it for him , he started sobbing like a kid , and she let him cry cause that was necessary for him to let it out....

Manik : Nandini dad is not well and Myra bhi ro rahi thi ...

He said between his sobs ...

Nandini : Manik pehle toh dad KO kuch nahi hua hoga and now you need to stay strong , yaha if you cry then mom aur Myra ko kaun sambhalega ??

Manik nodded his head in positive  and dried his tears and started the car again , but this time he was driving with care , and Nandini had gripped his hand in hers all through the journey.....

They reached Malhotra Mansion and manik zoomed inside immediately and in no time he was in his parents room , but the scene in front of him boiled his blood...

Precap : Manik super gussa , but kyu ??

Love ❤
Nihaarika 😘