PART 26

Pehle toh I am sorry kan pakdke...
But trust me I am writing this part with a 104 fever ....
And I may not be able to update until 15th so sorry ....
Ignore the mistakes no proof reading done

Happy Reading 📖
___________________________________
Manan were still in the sit out cuddling , sitting in silence , when Manik spoke ....

Manik : Nandini..

Nandini : Hmmmm

Manik : Sorry...

He said in a low voice , and Nandini who until now was playing with his fingers and shirt buttons , shoot up her head in an instant with a confusion written all over her face ...

Nandini : For what ???

Manik : I am responsible for you landing up in the hospital , and I made you cry so much , I hurt you Nandini ...I hurt you , sorry ...

He spoke with a tinge of guilt in voice , while Nandini cupped his face and spoke ....

Nandini : Never ...Never ever tell that you hurt me Mani you can never hurt me , ever and rahi bath about me landing up in the hospital and crying...then I am sorry , because I should have trusted you , when you said that you would come back then I should have trusted you and waited for you to come back to me , but I was swept by the Strom and when papa told me that...you...

She said admist crying , and she was even scared to utter those words....
Manik pulled her close to him and she almost landed on him.....

Manik : Shhhhhh Jaan !!! Don't blame yourself ever , and it wasn't your fault , you have were tend to react according to the situation.  So calm down Jaan , I bought you here to make you happy and relax before all those festivities.....

Nandini : I love you Mani...

Saying so she kissed him on his cheek , that's the best way she could convey her feelings for him....

Manik : I love you more Jaan ❤❤
( pecking her forehead )
Acha Miss Murthy would you like to go out on a date with me ????

Nandini : ( excited ) koi shak Mr Malhotra.....

Manik : OK then you go get ready and meet me here in an hour , aur haan cupboard mein ek bag hai , dekh lena OK ?

Nandini : ( Laughing at his cute instructions ) OK Captain !!

Manik smiled at her , while Nandini left to get ready , he called the servants and asked them to arrange accordingly and he too left to get himself suited for his date...

Meanwhile Nandini was standing in front of the mirror all decked up , and her mind full of thought's...

Nandini POV  :

Uffff Nandu !!!! look at yourself your glowing , kaun kahega ki you were crying like a maniac a few hours ago.....
OK now stop smiling like an idiot and get done with this , he will be waiting...
Manik !!!!
What have you done to me !!!!
He's taking me on a date !!
He never leaves a chance to show His chivalry , And I am deeply and Madly in love with this gentleman....
Aaiyappa thank you so much for finding me the perfect life partner a girl can wish for....