PART 24

Hello guys 🙋🙋🙋
Sorry for being late , but kya karun yaar in the day time I am always surrounded by mom , I can't write with her around and in night I am do tired that I go to sleep 😆😆😆
So sorry but I am trying my best ...
Aur haan the part is unedited so ignore mistakes 🙈🙈

Happy Reading 📖
____________________________________

Manik was helpless he had to agree to get punished....

Manik : ( helplessly ) OK tell me what should I do ????

Abeer : Aap ke pas aur koi choice bhi nahi tha !!

Manik : I know....

Abeer : So since you hurt Chachi , Chachi will tell the punishment....

Nandini ( excitedly ) : OK so Mani are you ready for your punishment ???

Manik : Hmmmmm

Nandini : So your punishment is no office for one month , and no doing office work at home too....Toh bolo manzur hai ?

Manik was shocked hearing his punishment...

Manik : Arey but office ka kya hoga ....

At the same time Raj entered from behind...

Raj : I will handle it....

Manik : But dad ....

Raj ( interrupting him ) : Manik mere princess ki orders hai , so you got to oblige it...

Manik helplessly agreed : OK

Manik : Dad have you got the keys ...

Nandini : ( Confused ) What keys ???

Manik : ( smirking ) Wait and watch Jaan ....

Manik POV :

OK at last , Thank you Cabir for bringing Abeer , Atlast there is that smile on her face , but still she us not perfectly fine , I need to remove those insecurities of hers , and for that I got to spend some alone time with her ...

I was bought back from my thoughts , as Nandini's parents entered with Mom , Myra and Mukthi...
And all looked equally worried...

End of POV

Sushma came in with a worried face and Sat beside Nandini while Vishnu took the other side , both were equally worried for their princess...

Sushma : Bacha tu teek hai na ???

Vishnu : Princess are you fine ???

Nandini just smiled and placed her head on her Mother's lap and Sushma started caressing her head .......
While the others stood there admiring the Mother - Daughter duo , while the doctor spoke ....

Dr : Manik you can take her home , I see she perfectly fine but before that meet me in my cabin ....

Manik : ( a little tensed ) Sure doc
Dr : OK then I will take your leave , And Nandini take care ....

Nandini : Thanks doc ....

Dr : Pleasure is all mine...

Saying so the doctor left , asking Manik to meet him in his cabin ...

And here Manik asked  Raj , Nyonika , Fab 4 , Myra , Abhi , Navya and Abeer to leave because they did have a bad day ....

Manik left Nandini with her parents and left to meet the doctor...

Doctor's Cabin :

Manik entered with a tensed face and took his seat ...

Manik : so doc is there anything serious , I mean you called me like this in your cabin , so...