PART 25

Manik was sitting on the couch too much into his phone waiting for Nandini to come , and she did come very soon....

Nandini : Maa aur Papa kaha hai ??

Manik : They left ....
He said casually still engrossed in his phone ...

Nandini : They left matlab ???
She asked cringing her brows

Manik ( still in his phone ) : hmmm

Its was irking Nandini , first of all he was not a answering her properly and secondly he was so engrossed in his phone that he was not paying any heed to her presence , this made her anger rise to the next level and she shouted.....

Nandini : MANIKKKK...

Manik : ( palming his ears ) Kya hai Nandini chilla kyu rahi ho ???
He said irritated....

Nandini : Mein kab se tumhe kuch puch rahi hoon aur tum ho ki us phone mein ithna gus gaye ho ki you are not paying any heed to me , you know what mein jaa rahi hoon bye...aur mujhse bath math karna ....

She was fuming in anger and Manik was standing there and making sorry faces ....

Manik ( cupping her face ) : Sorry na Jaan kuch important mails the so was just checking them ...

Nandini ( making a puppy face ) : But humare beech deal hua tha na ki shaadi hone tak no office ka kam.....

Manik : OK sorry , now chale I have a surprise for you...

Hearing about surprise her face lit up immediately....

Nandini : Woowww !! Kya hai surprise ??

Manik : Jaan as I said its a surprise...

Nandini : Hmmm ya 😔😔😔

Manik : Oh ho meri Jaan , don't be sad now chalo let's go....

Manan left the hospital and hoped into the car after dodging all the media that was gathered outside the hospital....

In the Car :

Manik : Uff !! That was crazy ....

Nandini : Yeah we were almost mobbed ...

Manik : After we have a huge celebrity here
He said looking at Nandini...

Nandini : That was a bad one Manik....

Manik : Yeah whatever....

They started driving while chit chatting about random topics until Nandini noticed that Manik is going to the outskirts of the city...

Nandini : Manik where are we going ...

Manik : Just wait and watch 😉😉😉

Nandini : OK ...

Soon they reached and manik pulled in front of a villa and Nandini was just gaping at you, they entered through the gate and saw a name plate reading PARADISE ..