PART 14

I am soooooo  sorry , please maf kardo , I was not well, iseliye late ho gayi......
Anyways enjoy the update......

____________________________________

Manik's POV:

We are sitting in this wonderful park , this place is so peaceful , a person can forget all his worries over here, it's sunset time and the sun rays are making their way trough the leaves and branches the view is just so magnificent , how I can spend my whole life over here with my jaan in my arms....

We both are silent from quite a long time , we are absorbing the nature's best presentation...It was truly a splendid view ....

Nandini : Manik you know , whenever I feel defeated by this cruel world or I feel low na I just come here and sit for hours and let out everything , I talk with these trees and stare at the sky for hours finding my answers ....
You know manik I had a cousin brother, his Name was Ronak , I was very close to him , he used to tell me that he would find me  my prince charming , who would be perfect in all ways , we were of the same age almost , he was 6 months elder to me and lived in Texas , and was a full to Punjabi, I wouldn't sleep without skyping him and he used to be my alarm , even though there was like a more than 13 hours time difference he would never forget to wake me up , I used to tell him I want a husband like him and he used to joke around telling that I my self will become one, he never missed a chance of visiting me and pampering me with everything , He was everything Manik and one fine day when I reached home after college I come to know he's no more , I was shattered Manik he was dying everyday with blood cancer but he never let me know about it, because he knew I would be broken , but I was more broken when he left me , I came here that day and was sitting lifeless for hours , but later decided that I will smile , because he wanted me to and see I do till today , but now when I am getting married I miss him so much....

She spoke her heart out , how much pain she had inside her ,the pain of  not being able to see her brother for one last time , the pain of loosing her brother whom she misses until today, I let her cry ,she had to let out all the pain she had kept inside her for so many years , but I couldn't bear her tears anymore....

Manik : Jaan please stop crying , I can't see you crying like this jaan please....

Ahhhhh! She finally stopped crying and looked at me , her eye's were blood red , I cupped her face and asked her not to cry.....

Manik : Jaan you are my strong girl right???

She bobbed her head like a cute girl and I smiled , seeing her showing me her all sides...

Manik : Good , then always keep smiling jaan , because Mom always tells that Jo bhi hota hai woh acche ke liye hota , so everything happens for a reason and we have to accept the changes and move on jaan brother is always by your side , So now promise me one thing today that you will never waste those precious tears of yours .

She listened to me quietly and then she spoke...

Nandini : Nandini promise I will not cry.....

And then she gave me her million dollar smile , which I had gone into thin air a few moments back and I was happy to see her happy.....

It was dark by now and the lights had come up , and we were talking on random topics and madam was having candy floss which she got after a lot of pleadings and now was forcing me also to eat....

Nandini : Manik have na its sooo yummy

She said making cute faces and making it difficult for me to control....

Manik : I am good with my corn you carry on with yours....

Nandini : OK ....

And madam again got busy in her candy floss , god who will tell that she was crying just a hour ago .....