PART 13

I am back !!! Sorry for being late ,one I have severe head ache and two wattpad problems .....
Anyways enjoy reading ....and please ignore the errors because its unedited😔

____________________________________

"Ahhhh at last finally   we are getting some more time before we head to Mumbai and get busy" Manik said as they sat in the car...
"Hmmm ya , after we get back you will get busy with office and I will also get busy with my boutique.... But Manik today na we will promise each other that , life mein hum kithni bhi busy ho but ek dusre ke liye time zaroor nikhalenge" She said all this while resting her head on his shoulder and Manik was just admiring his jaan...
" Haan jaan I promise that cahe kuch bhi ho Jaye I will always take out time for you , you know what ek kaam karthe hai we will meet everyday in the evening after my office gets over ...OK?"
Nandini happily agreed to him " Done " she said....

Manik ignited the car and asked her about the plan " So what's the plan " He asked her " Hmmm pehle ek kaam karthe hai we will go watch a movie " she replied full excited and Manik chuckled seeing her excitement " Okay !! But which one ??" He asked seeing her excited " Hmmmm Let's go for a romantic movie , What say " She asked him all excited about her own idea " OK , but first lunch , then movie " he said all concerned about her health as she hadn't had her breakfast too....  Nandini smiled cheekily seeing him worrying about her health and then both headed to Nandini's favorite Italian restaurant...

They entered the restaurant and ordered....
Manik : So movie ke  bad kya plan hai ??
Nandini : Let's go to my favorite place  in Bangalore..
Manik : And what is is ??
Nandini : Park....
Manik : Jaan seriously park....Hum bache nahi hai yaar....
Nandini : Manik Shhhhhh ? once you see the place na , trust me you will love it...
Manik : Hmmm OK ..

Soon even their order came , and they were having their lunch when Manik got a call from Cabir...

Manik : Haan Cabir bol!!
Abeer : Chachu its me Abeer...
Manik : Hi champ what's up...
Abeer : Chachi KO phone do...
Manik : Champ tum na muje sachi mein bhool Gaye ho.....( making a sad pout)
Abeer : ohoh chachu drama band Karo aur phone do na chachi ko

Manki's jaw dropped listening to this and he simply handed over the phone to Nandini...

Nandini : Hello!!
Abeer : Chachi....
Nandini : Haan baccha bolo....
Abeer : Chachi Chachu sad hai kya ....
Nandini : Haan bohut Sara , but kya hua...
Abeer : Chachi vo na kal chachu ka birthday hai , so planning a surprise , please chachu KO math batana....
Nandini : ( excitedly ) OK !! So now...
Abeer : Wait wait papa will tell you...
Cabir : Nandini pehle toh apni excitement KO control mein rakho...
Nandini : Hmmmm
Cabir : Sooo the plan is you have do only one thing that is reach , home at exact 12 , the rest you just leave it to us......
Nandini : Ok ..

They disconnect the call and Nandini see's that Manik is quite upset...

Nandini : Mani kya hua why are you upset...
Manik : Woh Abeer... He's never spoken to me like that 😢
Nandini : Manik woh baccha hai , aise hi excitement mein , bol Diya hoga ..
Manik : Hmmm kya bata raha tha...
Nandini : Woh na , they have gone to a Mall and Abeer is enjoying his gaming , toh he wanted to us to join him , especially his chachu , but I told him that we cannot come because that Mall is very far from here...
Manik : Ohh so Ms Murthy is very desperate to go to  ROMANTIC MOVIE ... Ahhh!!! That sounds interesting....
Nandini : Not at all Mr Malhotra , that mall is in the other end of the city

But our Nandu didn't even have a slightest idea about what her Monster was thinking... His mind was getting the wildest ideas...

They soon finished their lunch talking on random topic's , but Nandini was all the time lost thinking about his birthday she so wanted to be the first one to wish him ,  and were about to leave when Nandini excused herself to go to the washroom...