PART 32

This update specially for the birthday girl herself iluvmanan_XD Jill my baby doll I don't need to mention how much I love you, Have a sweet sixteen baby doll and may God bless you with great health and fulfill a your wishes 😘😘😘😘

I love you a lot ❤❤❤❤

Happy birthday My Baby doll 😘🎂🎂🎂🍬🍬🍬🍭🍭🍭🍭

____________________________________

Next Morning :

It was a bright new day in Mauritius and every one was up except our love birds who where still in their dream land...

Hotel lounge :

Cabir : Yaar hume kal tak koi kaam nahi hai , we are like totally jobless , and mujhe yaha hotel mein nahi sadna hai so , plan something guys ...

Piyali : Yes guys we should plan , but before that where are our very own bride and groom ....

Cabir : ( smirking ) Honge kahi pe romance kar rahe honge ...

And as he said that he received two slaps on his head and when he did turn he found Manan standing throwing glares at him ....

Cabir : Tum dono pagal ho kya , dard hota hai yaar ...

He said rubbing his head to ease the pain with a poker face on ...

Manik : Shukar kar aur kuch nahi kiya , abey saale tu hamesha mere piche kyu pada hota hai , kya maine kabhi bhi tumhari romance spoil ki hai ? Nahi na toh tu kiska badla le raha hai mere se , and before you assume anything more let me tell you like we were sleeping in our respective rooms .....

He spoke making it clear to everyone that no one will tease them.....

Myra : Okay bhai chuck all this chalo breakfast kar Lethe hai the moms waiting for us then we can continue with this ....

Nandini : Ya guys come ....

They all left to the dining area where the elders were waiting for them....

Nyonika : And there you guys are , chalo come and have breakfast.....

Manik : ( hugging ) Good morning mom 😘

He said back hugging her and pecking her cheeks ....

Nyonika : Good morning bacha ( pecking his forehead )

Raj : Koi mujhse pyaar hi nahi karth hai na myru its reserved only for your mom , akhir hai kaun hum ....

Myra : Right Dad , we didn't even get a good morning ....

Both were sulking like small kid who was denied his favorite chocolate , while the others were going all awe over this cute family and Nandini just went and sat between her parents hugging them , and Manik and Nyonika just chuckled at their cute complaints...

Manik : Awww Myra come here darling ....

He said opening his arms wide open for her and she just jumped in his arms and manik twirled her around making her giggle which he loved hearing .....
And once he put her down he pecked her forehead...

Manik : Good morning princess ...

Myra : ( pecking his cheek ) Good morning bhai , love you ..

There is something about your brothers either elder or younger they never fail to protect you and treat you like a princess no matter how much you fight and tell that you hate them but actually you love them more than you hate them .....

And present over there was a brother who was adoring the bond between Myra and Manik and was in tears , because he knew that in a few days from now his sister will be another family and with more Responsibility's with her and can't give him the time she used to give ....

Yes he was Rishab and Nandini was no less even she was in tears seeing her brother in tears , without thinking twice she just got up from her seat and ran to him and embraced him in a tight hug .....

And they sobbed in each others arms like small kids , Manik couldn't see his jaan in tears but he knew she had to let it out and it was necessary for both of them to feel right and this bond between them did bring tears to everyone present there ....

Rishab : I will miss you di , very much ....( sniffing )

Nandini : I will miss you too Rishu ( sniffing )

The atmosphere was getting a lot emotional and to lighten it up manik stepped in..

He went to towards them and then spoke ...

Manik : Rishab if you crying because you will not be able to irritate her then don't worry I am anyways going to do that 😉😉

And Rishab burst out laughing and Nandini was passing him angry glares amidst crying and she did look damn cute ....

Manik : ( pulling her cheeks ) Aww you look so cute like a chotu baby ...

Nandini : ( still glaring ) Stop babying me Mr Malhotra .... Ahhhh Manik !!! That was so mean of you ( making a cute pout)

Manik : ( whispering in her ears ) Jaan stop making those cute pouts unless you want me to kiss you right now ....

And there she blused ....

Raj : Manik toda toh sharam kar hum sab hai yaha !!!
And my hug is still pending ....

Manik instantly moved away from her and chuckled at him ....

Manik : ( hugging him ) Good morning dad ...

Raj : Good morning to you too but I want a hug from all my children ...

He said pointing towards Fab 4, Nandini , piyali , Rishab and Abhimanyu ....

And they next moment he was taken into a tight a hug by them wishing him a good morning....

Raj : That was a fab morning ....

And they settled for a good morning family breakfast , with Dadu trying to flirt with Dadi , who in return just got some extra butter on his bread and nothing more ( Awww poor dadu )

And that's it for now I am so sorry for being terribly late , but I love you guys way too much , I promise to come back with a full to entertainment chapter soon 😄😄😄

Love ❤
Nihaarika 😘