PART 1

Morning 7:30
Nandini's apartment

Nandini is in deep slumber as at the first place she has had a very tiring day and second she had come back home only at 5 in the morning to take some sleep.
When she's deep asleep her mobile starts ringing and she picks it up without checking the caller ID ......
Nandini : ( in a sleepy tone )Hello
Caller : Good morning papa ki jaan...
Nandini ( smiles) : Good morning Dad. Kaise ho aap...
(Readers a mentioned in the introduction Nandini lives alone in Mumbai and her parents live in Bangalore)
Vishnu - I am good and before you ask about others everyone are doing good and your amms is also fit and fine.. Ufff!! That was a lot right ??
Nandini : Hehehe ya , but how come your calling early in the morning you know I just slept 😥😥
Vishnu : Aww sorry princess ... But princess how many times have I told you not to work all night... Its not good for your health bacha ....
Nandini : Dad have you called me early in the morning for this ???
Vishnu : Arey no I wanted to ask you ki.....ki.....ki...ya tomorrow is Sunday right, aren't you coming home tomorrow..... Yeah I wanted to ask this only that's it ...
Nandini : Dad...I know its not about me coming home, but there's something more to it so just speak up what it is ... And about coming home tomorrow then I informed you yesterday itself that I have a flight today afternoon and I will be home by evening ..... So now tell me what's it that you are trying to tell me ....Come on Dad I am your daughter I can understand tell me..
Vishnu : ( after taking a deep breath) So the matter is ... Do you remember I had been to Mumbai last month for a deal with Malhotra Industries.....
Nandini : Yes I do remember and you even got that deal ( proudly )
Vishnu : Yeah so the owner's Mr & Mrs Malhotra had visited Bangalore two days ago and I had invited them for dinner at our place . There they saw your photo and were asking about what you do and all . Now Mrs Malhotra is very impressed with you and has sent a proposal for her Son Manik Malhotra . And they are coming to Bangalore with their son to meet you tomorrow . So princess are you ready...
Nandini : Hmmm Dad I need sometime...
Vishnu : Look princess I have known them form quite a few years professionally and personally and I have even met Manik he's a true gentlemen so think about it ... We are not forcing you but be quick bacha because you have to meet him tomorrow....
Nandini : Ummm Dad you know what I am ready its high time I think about my future and yeah I will meet him tomorrow....
Vishnu : That's like my princess now come home soon this house seems so empty without my princess..
Nandini : Heheheh yes my majesty but for that you need to keep the phone so that I get some much needed sleep and then come running to you in the evening like a fresh flower...
Vishnu : Nautanki bye now sleep well and come soon your papa and mumma are waiting for their princess 😆
Nandini : Yesh I am coming bye now 😆
Vishnu : Bye

Nandini POV :
So Nandini Murthy get ready for a new journey in life. But I just hope that guy turns out to be as per Dad's description..... But for now get some much needed sleep...

Malhotra Mansion
8:00 am

A boy is sleeping shirtless peacefully on his king size bed and his sinfully beautiful tattoo peeping out from under the duvet and is looking so innocent while sleeping.. At the same time a girl in her teenage tiptoes into the room and whispers a sweet "Good Morning Bhai " in his ears
Yes!! It's Manik ...
Manik( smiles) : Good morning myru.... But mujhe sone do na yaar plz bas todi der ....plzz
( he was cribbing like a school going kid )
Myra : Bhai aapne hi kha tha to wake you up at 8... As you have a very important meeting to attend today.
Manik ( getting up with a jerk) : oh shitttt .... Thanks mayru you are a saviour.... Plz Mom ko bol breakfast ready rakhne ko I am coming in 10...
He quickly went for a shower and dressed in his Black pant, white shirt and grey blazer with perfectly set hair and looking handsome as always

He quickly went for a shower  and dressed in his Black pant, white shirt and grey blazer with perfectly set hair and looking handsome as always