PART 5

Hey guys I am back with an update and this one is dedicated to my bestie NidhiP , love you Nids and this is for you meri jaan for always troubling me 😜😜😜😜😜😜

Happy Reading 📖
____________________________________

Continuation
Nandini's Apartment

Nyonika enters Nandini"s apartment and see's a tensed Manik in front of her...

Nyonika ( keeping her hand on his shoulder )  : Bacha you need to calm down first, tu aise rehe ga toh Nandini kaise teek hogi ???

Manik just hugs his Mom ,he surely had confronted Nandini's father that she will be fine but deep inside he himself was quite tensed about her health because her fever was just not ready to come down and his Mother's words did ease his nerves a bit...

Manik : Mom go in she is in that room , just go check on her , Maine doctor KO bulaya hai he will be there any moment....
Nyonika : Yeah !! Hmmmm Manik get me ice cold water in a bowl please....
Manik : OK Mom..

Manik gave Nyonika the cold water and Nyonika started putting the cold water cloth on her forehead . Soon even the doctor came and checked on her ... He changed the course of anti biotics and gave her an injection and informed that the fever will come down gradually , and asked Nyonika to continue with the cold water cloth ...
Manik dropped the doctor until the door and asked his driver to get the prescribed medicines and got back into the room....
He slept by keeping his head on his mother's lap , Nyonika smiled seeing him so tensed for Nandu and secretly prayed to god to always keep them together, and she started caressing his hair and he too dozed off soon.... While Nyonika was giving equal attention to both of them....

At 9:00 Nandini's fever had come down drastically ,all thanks to Nyonika , So she thought of making breakfast for them , as Nandini had to have her medicine and both of them may be hungry once they get up......
When she went out of the room to make breakfast , the doorbell rang , when she opened the door and found Mr Malhotra with Myra and Fab 5....

Nyonika : Aap log yaha pe kya kar rahe ho ???

Mr Malhotra : Arey mein toh apni beti se milne aya hoon , aur jab mein aur Myra nikhal rahe the toh Fab 5 also came there searching for Manik , aur jab maine Nandini ke bare mein in logon ko bola toh they insisted to accompany me , so here we are..
Nyonika : Ohk chalo now come in and kabardar agar kisine shor kiya toh Manik abhi abhi soya hai aur Nandini also needs rest and Cabir dare you go and wake up Manik....
Fab 5 /Myra/Raj : OK Aunty/Mom/Nyo
Cabir : Don't worry aunty aapke ladle ko mein nahi utaunga 😀
Nyonika : Good , ab tum sab baitho mein nashta lekar athi hoon...
Everyone : OK

Nyonika made Aloo parathas for everyone one , and Myra got her favorite dosa , as there was dosa batter already in the fridge ( obvio its a South Indian's house toh batter ka toh stock fridge mein humesha rehta hai 😝😝😝😝) and she made omlet and bread for Nandini as she had to eat something which is high in proteins as she was very weak because of fever....

She served everyone breakfast and moved inside the room to wake up her bachas....
When she entered the room she went all aww seeing the two of the sleeping snuggling to each other and sleeping like cute babies , she quietly clicked their picture in her mobile and went in to wake them up...

Nyonika : Nandini... Manik uto bacha.... Come have your breakfast both of you....

Manik : Mom please sone do an abhi abhi soya that mein, aur aap ithni haldi utha rahe ho...

He was cribbing like a Baby... While Nandini snuggled more inside his chest...
Nyonika smiled seeing both her grown up babies acting all cute like small babies...