PART 16

This update is dedicated to iluvmanan_XD , love you sissy and cheer up girl 😘😘

And its unedited so please ignore the mistakes.....

__________________________________

Next Morning

Nandini's Room:

Manik was the first one to wake up , due to the sharp rays of the sun , and he welcomed his morning with a beautiful view .... His Jaan was sleeping like a baby cuddling to him , with her head buried in his chest and an undying smile on her face , he instantly smiled looking at the scene , and he pecked her forehead and she instantly smiled knowing the touch......

Nandini : Mani please curtains teek se laga do , I am very tired ....

Manik : OK jaan ....

Manik smiled at her baby ness and got up , he adjusted the curtains ,tucked his Jaan properly in bed and moved to freshen up as he was no more sleepy....

He got freshen up and came out to see his Jaan sleeping peacefully like a baby , he pecked her forehead and moved down without disturbing his Jaan.....

Manik reached the living room to see both his parents and Nandini's parents sitting in the living room having their morning coffee...

Manik : Good morning beautiful people....

The four of them looked at him and greeted him back smiling....

Everyone : Good morning...

He settled himself between his both mother's....

Nyonika : So did my bacha have a good sleep....

Manik : I had an amazing sleep.....

By that time Manik had got his coffee too and he was having it....

Raj : Neend toh acha hi aya hoga na akhir meri princess ke sath soya tha....

Manik who was drinking coffee spit it out in shock.... And was staring at Raj , trying to recollect what he just said , where as the elders were controlling their laughs and finally manik spoke....

Manik : But aap ko kaise patha ki mein Nandini ke sath soya tha....

Raj : Woh kya hai na tu shayad door teek se lock karna bhool gaya aur jab bhabi , Nandini ko utane gayi toh she saw you both sleeping peacefully and the scene was so pleasant full that bhabhi called us too ( he said chuckling and Manik was blushing and the rest were having their time seeing him blush )

Manik : Woh mein....actually hua yeh tha ki....actually...

He was stammering and trying to find and excuse actually the fact was that he wanted to run away from there , but he couldn't........
Seeing him getting worked up his mothers came to his rescue