Part 43 #MANANKISHAADI

Finally the shaadi! 💃💃

Please ignore all the spelling mistakes !

A long update awaiting you guys 😉 I hope you enjoy !
***********************************

THE DAY OF THE WEDDING :

The sun was playing peek a boo with the clouds , and in The Oberio Mauritius , which was situated on the shore of the majestic Indian ocean , people were running to one place to another to get things together for the grand south Indian wedding of Manan !

It was 5: 00 am and the muhurat was set at 6:30 !

************************************
Nandini's Room :

The room was a perfect example of a brides room ! Make Up artists were doing their master piece on Nandini , with Piyali constantly reminding them to keep it subtle and not over do it !

Mukti and Alya were arranging her Saree and Navya her jewelry !

But but but .... Our bride was in her own world she seemed least affected from all the chaos going around her !
She was having all those pre-wedding gitters , so many kinds of thoughts were running in her head ! She was in deep thoughts but the knock on the door grabbed her attention !

Navya opened the door and walked in Abeer in all his glory holding a red rose bouquet in one hand and a letter in another !

He directly went towards Nandini and handed her the bouquet and the letter and dropped a sweat peck on her cheeks and spoke ...

Abeer : To the most beautiful Bride ! Waise Chachi the bouquet , letter and the kiss is from Chachu !

Saying so Abeer Ran out of the room , with girls teasing Nandini and Nandini blushed and smelled the flowers and opened the letter ! Which she was asked to read out loud by the girls !

To my bride ❤,

I woke up early today bursting with excitement as it is our wedding day. This is the day we have been preparing for and today we will make good on our promise to commit to each other forever. I thought that the day we got engaged was the happiest day of my life but nothing has prepared me for the overflowing happiness I am feeling now as I wait to meet you in the altar.

As I was getting dressed up, the memories of our love came flooding back to me. I remembered the day I met you and still wonder what good I have done in this world to deserve you. I remembered the good times we shared and I'm thankful that it was with me you shared them with. I also remembered the bad times and I'm thankful as well that we survived those.

I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I can almost imagine you walking towards me as you do the traditional bridal walk, ever beautiful in your silk Saree / Lehenga ( See I get to marry you two times and would like to re - Marry you many more times in the future cause you make the most beautiful and the most stunning bride ever ) . That you must have designed with all the love you have to just impress me 😉 . I want this day to be perfect especially for you.