PART 22

As planned the girls took Nandini for shopping to distract her from her thoughts , but failed miserably in it ....

Nandini was not paying any heed to anyone she was lost in her thoughts , and she was equally tensed for Manik , she wanted to spend some time alone with herself so she excused herself...

Nandini : Guys mujhe boutique Jana padega , I have a bridal appointment , so got to rush buy see you guys...

She left without letting them speak and the girls sighed...

Mukthi : Ufff yeh ladki ko sirf Manik hi sambhal saktha hai....

Navya : Sach me. ...

Alya : But I hope she will not stress herself....

Mukthi , Myra and Navya : hmmm

Even the girls left and they all reached Cabirs Event Management company.....

Cabir : Hi pretty ladies....

Mukthi + Navya + Aliya + Myra : Hiii ( with dull faces )

Cabir scanned the room again and looked at their dull faces ....

Cabir : Arey Nandini kaha hai ?? Aur tum log ithna sad kyu sound kar rahe ho....

Navya : Nandini...

Cabir ( panicked ) : Kya hua Nandini KO ???

Mukthi : Tu ithna hyper kyu ho raha hai ...

Cabir : Arey woh sab chodo aur yeh batao ki Nandini ko kya hua ...

Mukthi : Woh humare sath shopping pe toh a gayi but uska pura ka pura dyan Manik ke sath tha , ahe didn't even speak a word while shopping and then she excused herself and left saying that she had a bridal appointment...

Myra : But Cabir bhai , she looked very tensed and waha ghar pe mom bhi bohut tensed hai , both of them are getting bad intuitions and abhi mujhe bhi dar lagne laga hai , Bhai ko kuch nahi hoga na ???

She was sobbing , Cabir took her in a hug and then spoke...

Cabir : Kuch nahi hoga manik ko , arey hum usse kuch nahi hone denge , now stop crying and be a strong girl agar tum rothi rahogi toh aunty ko kaun sambhalega ???

Myra stopped crying and hugged him the Cabir thought of something and he told them...

Cabir : OK guys listen..you guys go to Malhotra Mansion and stay with aunty , I will call druv and Abhi and we will go to Nandini's boutique and bring her also there , then hum sab milke unko cheer up karenge ok ??

Girls : OK..

Cabir : Come first I will drop you guys in Malhotra Mansion and then go to Nandini's boutique...

Girls nodded their head in response when were about to step out of Cabir's Cabin when his phone beeped with a message...Cabir opened the message and what information he got through the message swept the floor underneath him and his phone fell from his hands and he fell back on the couch...

The girls panicked seeing him and rushed towards him...

Navya : Cabir kya hua , why are so shocked???

Cabir ( expressionless ) : Mukthi TV on kar aur news channel dal...

Mukthi switched the TV on and what they saw left them numb...

Mukthi : ( shocked ) Cabir kya yeah flight wohi hai jisse manik travel kar raha tha ??

Cabir : Haan ( softly )...

He was shocked to the core he was not able to accept the truth , the News was of the plane crash in which Manik was traveling and the it was being said that all the passengers on board are dead and no one could escape the crash...