PART 11

#parthbirthdayspecial
#parthuteraburdayaaya
Happy Birthday Rock Star , may your debut be a great success , and may god shower you with all the love happiness and well being.
Stay Blessed Rock star😘😘😘
Love you loads 💜💜💜💜

Happy Reading 📖

____________________________________

Engagement Special !!!

The girls were getting ready in Nandini room and the boys were in the outhouse were Malhotra's and their relatives were staying...

Nandini wanted to spend some time alone , so she asked the girls to give her 10 minutes...

She went to the poolside and sat down dipping her legs in the water, she was just spending some quality time with herself which she hardly gets, she was thinking how life has taken a 360° turn.

She was in deep thoughts when she felt a hand oh her shoulder, she knew whose touch it was....It was her Savior her Amms

( Raise your hands who ever thought that it was Manik 🙋🙋)

Nandini : Amms where were you , I have been searching for you everywhere since morning...

Amms : Khanna I had gone to the temple to pray for you and Manik , And what were you thinking about that too so deep

She keeps her head on Amms lap and speaks....

Nandini : Amms I am very happy , you know right that I never lived for myself , I always have been living for others , whatever I have done I have done it for my family and friends and you have always scolded me for this but Amms now you don't need to scold me , you know why ?? Because Amms I have started living my life , I sleep early , I get up early I eat properly and take care of my health too. Since Manik has come my life has changed Amms and I have changed for good, I Love Him Amms , I know you must be thinking one week is too leas for love , but trust me Amms Manik has made it possible.
You know Amms I was not well , I had very high temperature , he took care of me like a mother and when my fever didn't come down he called Nyonika mom and she took care of me... Amms he has given me the best in laws a girl could ask for and the world best friends who define the word friendship..... I am so happy that I can't express my happiness , but deep inside I am scared to loose him Amms , I can't imagine my life without him.....

Nandini had tears as she spoke and Amms to was crying , but there was someone else who was hearing this and was happy and wanted to make her believe that he's never going to leave her side , yes it was Manik who had come to give Myra her dress ..., but he decides to speak to her after the engagement and leaves...

Amms : Khanna I am very happy for you that you got someone like Manik, aur bacha tension math le Aaiyappa tume hamesha kush rakhe ga...

Nandini : Thank you Amms aapko patha nahi mujhe kithna aacha lag raha hai .....

Amms : Ab jao aur ready ho jao...

Nandini : OK Amms see you later...

Nandini left for her room and when she entered she saw the girls were in a mess.....

Mukti : Nandini please help na yaar , we don't know what to do with our hair and makeup please....

Nandini : OK .. OK chill

She told the Make up artist what has to be done, and left to take a shower....

She came out of the shower and by then the girls were ready and were clicking selfies , but as they saw Nandini they were speechless she was looking like a Cinderella....

Alya : OMG !!! Nandini your dresss man !! I am speechless , and you are looking so pretty without make up only ,and when you put up that make up oh god I can't even imagine how beautiful you will look.....