PART 23

Ufffffff finally !!! Trust me I am seriously not well , and I am most of the time surrounded by my family and by night when I am alone I am so tired that I fall asleep , bas adjust for a few more days please

Love you all 😘😘😘 and hope you guys understand

____________________________________

As Manik entered his heart pinched to see his Jaan lying lifeless in front of him...

He went and sat beside her and started caressing her hair , while silent tears rolled down his eyes...
And don't for how long he kept staring at her , even he fell asleep looking at her....

Cabir came in to have a look at them as it had been long time since manik had gone in , he smile as he entered...

Cabir : Thank God aaj Manik KO kuch nahi hua , agar isko kuch hota toh aaj isse judhe hue sab logon ka life badal jatha , Nandini ke aaiyappa thank you for keeping him safe , and always keep them happy , never let anything happen to the them , yeh dono ab jo aise mayus haina , yeh humare jaan hai , inlogon ki kushi mein hi meri kushi hai , please inko kuch math hone dena aur inko humesh protect Karna...

After a brief praying session Cabir left without disturbing Manan , and asked Nandini's parents to also leave to Nandini's Apartment and take rest as the came in an hurry and were quite tired... They left after a lot of requesting by Cabir and Abhimanyu , they left to Nandini's apartment and decided to visit Malhotra Mansion the next day and Nandini in the night..

Here back in Nandini's ward Nandini was shivering and sweating in her sleep and woke up with her jerk shouting Manik's name , and Manik too woke up with a jerk hearing her shout....

Nandini : MANIKKKK

Manik : ( getting up with a jerk and cupping her face ) Jaan calm down , see I am standing  in front of you fit and fine..see...

He explained to her ever so lovingly and Nandini touched his face to confirm that he is real , and when she realized that he's of real , she just crashed into his chest...

Nandini ( sobbing ) : Ma..anik ....tumhe patha ....hai...everyone was telling that you died....I.... I was broken ...maaa...nik , thank you for coming back....

She said sobbing badly in his chest and Manik could see her in utmost pain , and couldn't control his tear....

Manik : Jaan calm down please stop crying , I cannot bear your tears Jaan please.

He pleaded her with her still in his arms and she immediately broke the hug and wiped her tears and looked at him, they had a small eye lock....

Nandini : You will not leave me right...

Manik : Mein sirf kehne ke liye nahi kehta hoon ki tum meri jaan ho , you are my Jaan I can't imagine life without you Jaan , you are my most important possession Jaan , I can't breath without you , you are my oxygen Jaan....

Nandini who was already crying , was crying more now listening to his words and she just crashed her lips on his...

Manik who was shocked at first , replied with equal favour later , it was a kiss of assurance , it was a kiss through which Nandini was assuring herself that Manik
..her Manik is with and Manik stood there surrendered , letting her do what she wanted....

Feeling the need of oxygen they broke the kiss and Manik entwined their hands....

Manik : Jaan this is a promise , that I will stay with you for a life time , and there is no one in this world who can separate us , I will always protect you Jaan