PART 39

Hello lovelies !

Happy New year My lovely readers ! I hope you guys have a wonderful 2017 , with loads of giggles , laughter , health and happiness ❤💕💕

Am I late ? Oh then I am not the one to be blamed , it has to be wattpad , it was not opening only !!
So hence I am not to be blamed !

Am I late ? Oh then I am not the one to be blamed , it has to be wattpad , it was not opening only !!So hence I am not to be blamed !

And I have a new cover again !! This is my birthday gift from my baby doll freelancer_JS . Isn't it beautiful ??

OK now enjoy this update cause its a very longggg one and do tell me how it is cause I am kinda of nervous for this chapter !

OK enjoy reading ✌

************************************

After Myra left Manik just sat down dripping his legs in the water , and Nandini too did the same , by wrapping her arm in his and her head on his shoulder , and as a reflex Manik too wrapped his hand around her ....

Nandini : Manik ....

Manik : ( lost in his own world ) hmmm

Nandini : Tum teek ho ?

Manik : ( sighing deeply ) No I am not , Myra is like my kiddo Nandini , I can't start my day without looking at her , she is this always happy go girl , always chirpy , running around the house throwing tantrums , and now because of the bloody jerk for the first time ... First time her smile is not reaching her eyes , and for the first time ever she lied to me !!

Nandini : ( confused ) Lied to you ?

Manik : Tumhe kya lagta hai she is like this just because that jerk wanted to have sex with her without her consent ...No , she's Myra Malhotra , who doesn't think twice before kicking him on a place after which he will think 10 times before he does that to some other girl , and she doesn't care who it is , even if it is that jerk whom she love . She has a even worse temper than mine ! I know it is some thing big , very big and she is not telling me what it is !! She is broken beyond repair I can see it in her eyes ! But she's keeping quite you know why cause she doesn't want to ruin our wedding ! So she just put some fake reason in my ears and she wants me to believe it !!

Nandini was at first shocked , cause she had actually bought Myra's reason , and Manik .... He just wanted Myra to spill the beans , and he would not get peace until then .
Nandini sensed it ...

Nandini : ( standing up ) Manik utho ....

Manik : Jaan tum jao I will come after awhile....

Nandini : You can sulk later , abhi utho its time for some real story ....

Manik : ( Narrowing his gaze at her ) You mean we are going to Myra and ask her to spill the beans....

Nandini : Yes , an chalo ....