PART 8

Next Morning :

Manik was the first to wake up in the morning due to the sharp rays of the sun, as he opened his eyes he found the most beautiful sight in front of him. Nandini was snuggling in his chest ,trying to resist the sun.....
Manik didn't want to  spoil her beauty sleep as it was just 6 in the morning, so he picked her up and laid her on his bed. He tucked he properly in bed and  went to freshen up.
Manik had a long hot water shower, continuously thinking about an angel who has entered his life and made his life beautiful.
He came out of the shower and saw her sleeping like a baby , he pecked her fore head and left to check on Myra.
He entered Myra's room and found her sleeping in her last night clothes itself.

Manik : Yeh ladki kab suderagi .

He tucked he properly in bed went to the kitchen , where he found his Mom making breakfast...

Manik : Good morning Mom 😊

Nyonika ( shocked ) : Manik how come your up so early , I  am I dreaming or something...

Manik : Mom stop it!! Its just that meri aank kul gayi so got freshened up and checked on Myra and ce to have my morning coffee..
Waise Mom Nandini stayed back last night , actually I asked her to as it was late...

Nyonika : Ya I know Mohan be bataya muje...

Manik ( hugging her from back ) : Mom thank you

Nyonika : Aur woh kisliye...

Manik : For bringing Nandini in my life , she's an angel in my life ...

Nyonika : I am glad that I got my son the perfect life partner ....

Manik : I love you Mom you are the best...

Nyonika : Now enough of buttering me yeh lo coffee for you and Nandini , go wake her up she was telling she has fittings at 8 . Aur haan meri cupboard mein ek blue color bag hai usme kapde hai usse de daina , and both of you come for breakfast ....

Manik : OK but Mom usse sone daite hai na she's sleeping so peacefully , and moreover she has a very hectic weekend ahead , so let her sleep....

Nyonika : Manik you know how punctual she is when it comes to work so , just wake her up until and unless you want to see the angry side of her.....

Manik ( smirking ) : I would love to 😉😉

Nyonika : Chal badmash Jake utha usse ....

Manik ( saluting ) : OK Ma'am as you wish ...

Nyonika : Nautanki , chal ja ab ....

Manik left taking the coffee and also collected Nandini's clothes from Nyonika's room to wake up his angel,his jaan....

Manik entered his room and saw Nandini sleeping like a baby and went all aww over her....

Manik : Oh god !! Yeh kithni cute lag rahi hai , uthane ka man hi nahi kar raha hai , But Manik Malhotra you got to do this.....

He kept the coffee and the cover on the side table and prepared himself to wake up his angel....

Manik : Jaan good morning , wake up princess , see Mom has sent you coffee to , wake up now

Nandini : Mani please sone do na , I am very sleepy...

Manik : Please jaan wake up , its already 7:15....

Nandini( getting up with a jerk ) :
Manik why didn't you wake me up , you know na I asked Rhea to be there by 8 and I am only late, abhi I have to go home ,then freshen up, then leave .....