PART 31

******100 K Special ******
* PART 3 *

Mauritius :

They reached Mauritius and checked in to The Oberio Mauritius.
And Every one preferred a Nap as they were a tired from the journey but Mr Malhotra had other plans...

Manik had planned something for Nandini so he went towards her room ....

Nandini's Room :

Nandini was unpacking all her luggage when she heard a knock on the door...
And when she opened the door she was not at all surprised to see Manik standing there with a huge smile on his and a bag in his hand , she let him come in and she again got busy in unpacking her luggage while Manik placed the bag on the bed and moved towards her and took her into a back hug....

Manik : Jaan ...

Nandini : Hmmmm

Manik : I have something planned for you , would you like to come ??

Nandini : ( turning around and cupping his face ) Zaroor aungi , just tell me when ....

Manik ( excited ) : Cool then get ready , we will leave in an hour and please don't be late and there is a dress in that bag please wear that for me ...

Nandini : sure ( pecking )

Manik : Well thanks for that ( pointing towards his cheek )

Saying that he left the room and she moved towards the bed and took out the dress .....

It was so pretty that she had second thoughts whether she would do justice to it ....

But chucking all these thoughts she moved towards the washroom to get herself ready .....

On the other side manik was busy instructing someone on the phone that he wants everything to be perfect after all he was proposing his Jaan !!!

Yes !!! He was proposing her , he knew they were to be married in another week and she had already told yes !!!
But he also knew that every girl dreams if a dream proposal , where its only the two of them and some moments worth cherishing , so he thought of starting their wedding in Mauritius with a proposal ....

After an hour Manik was standing in front of Nandini's Room and was about to knock when she herself opened the door...

And Manik , had no words to describe her , she was looking beautiful , elegant , gorgeous and hot , but to summon up all this she was looking like an angel who had just descended down from heaven....