PART 9

THE D DAY 😊

It was the D Day for Nandini today was the day she was waiting for all through her career. She was always been criticized in the fashion world that she is capable of Making only Indian wear and Western wear is not her cup of tea...

Where as Nandini was of the thought that anyone can design Western wear but designing an Indian wear is a tough job as we Indians carry our culture, tradition and values in the clothes we wear....

But she wanted to prove the fashion industry that she is very good at Western wear too , and she too can give a jaw dropping show....

Nandini was standing in the green room , there was still an hour left for the show , she was all ready ,looking very pretty in her New collection , but she was hell lot of Nervous, even though she had done en amount of shows , but this was different...

At the same time manik entered the green room and found his girl all dolled up and ready for the show ,but that usual sweet smile which was his lifeline was missing on her face...

Manik : Hey ....

N

andini : Manik tum yaha , I mean ithni jaldi ??

Manik : Aahhh!! Woh kya hai na subah my jaan was sounding very nervous ,so just thought of cheering her up before her big day...

Nandini was so happy that he was here for her that she without thinking twice just flung in his arms , Manik was surprised but he knew she needed it the most now, so he held her tightly and Nandini was in peace...

Nandini : Thank you Mani for always being there for me , In this one week you have made me feel like the luckiest girl on this planet to have you as my life partner ....

Manik : Jaan anything for you , and you need not thank me jaan , you are my responsibility and I am more than happy to pamper my angel...

Nandini was so overwhelmed by his answer and was thanking her aaiyappa for sending him into her like..

But their moment was disturbed by Vishnu's call...

Nandini ( cheerfully ) : Hello papa , kaise ho aap log aur how's all the preparations going on..

Vishnu : Hello princess hum sab teek hai and about the preparations every thing is going perfect and it will be the best engagement, anyone would have imagined....
And yeah princess all the very best for your show, I know my princess will make wonders in the fashion industry with her new collection and shut the mouths of people who critize her too...

Nandini : Thanks papa and I will surely make you proud ....

Vishnu : Yeah talk to you Mother...

Sushma : All the very best bacha ...

Nandini : Thanks Mumma ...

Sushma : Jaldi aaja bacha , waiting for you ....

Nandini : I will be there in front of you before you open you eyes tomorrow morning ....