PART 6

Manik : So , since we are finally alone...what do you want to do ( wink )

Nandini : Ahh!! We will watch a movie....

Manik : OK done👍 but which one....

Nandini : Hmmm!!! A movie which has some fun and romance too!!!

Manik : Arey aisa koi movie nahi hai....

Nandini : Arey hai nah think , aapne dimak mein todha zor dalo....

Manik :( suddenly he screams ) I got it , but wait kya tum bhi usi movie ke bare main soch rahi ho , Jo maine socha hai !!!

Nandini: Probably , but it depends , we will say the name on the count of three .. OK?

Manik : Cool

Nandini : So 1.....2.....and 3

Both together : Dil toh pagal hai....

Both together : Perfect....

They both started preparing themselves for the movie... Nandini went to the kitchen to make some popcorn while Manik was inserting the CD, in her bedroom TV ....

Manik : Nandini come soon yaar I am dying to watch the movie....

Nandini ( entering the room) : See I am here...

Both sat cuddling each other and started seeing the movie , with Manik getting naughty in the middle, some times he used to snuggle in her neck and sometimes he used to throw popcorn on her , they finished seeing the movie with lots of fun and some romance in the middle. But it was only 5:00 pm and they would leave for Malhotra Mansion at 8:00....

Nandini : Manik Marine Drive chale , see na the weather is also so nice please ....

Manik : As you wish jaan !!!

Nandini : Manik ek aur chotu sa wish....

Manik : Aur woh kya hai jaan....

Nandini : Can we visit the boutique once, plz Manik Saturday ko show hai , and its very important for , I promise only 15 minutes, once I check everything we will leave ... Plz pretty plz....

Manik : OK but only 15 minutes ( strictly)

Nandini : Thank you soo much Mani....

Saying that she kissed him on his cheeks...
Manik was shocked to the core firstly she called him Mani and secondly she kissed him on his cheeks...
And when Nandini realized what she said and did she just ran away grabbing her clothes from the cupboard to get herself changed.
She ran to the guest room and closed the door...she was blushing to the darkest shade by now

Nandini POV :

Oh god Aaiyappa what's wrong with me , Mein kya kar rahi thi waha , kya soch raha hoga mere bare mein .... Oh Aaiyappa plz put some brains behind me . But he is so sweet aaiyappa he's doing so much for me , he's taken care of me so much ,and I should surely do something for him, but on Saturday show ke baad, so Mr Manik Malhotra wait and watch Nandini Murthys surprises are to watch out for, thank you so much Aaiyappa for giving me such a nice life partner...

End of POV

After some self praising and thank you session with her Aaiyappa Nandini freshened up and got ready...

Here Manik also got ready after getting out of the shock ....He was the first one to come out look handsome as always....

He was the first one to come out look handsome as always