Chapter 20

Here's a fairly short chapter, sorry about that. I'll be dropping another short chapter on Thursday. As I was revising the chapters, I had to take out some parts and it left me with this. Also there's a little warning about a somewhat intimate scene for those of you who don't want to read that part. Please don't forget to comment and vote! Enjoy!
********************************************

[KIRAN POV]
By the time I had gotten to my room, Roman had just finished showering and was lying face down on his front on the bed. He was still awake, twirling around his watch on the nightstand next to him. I was still pretty annoyed at the way he was talking to me earlier and just being an ass. We were both exhausted, so I took off my jacket and boots and threw them next to my bag on the chair before crawling up on the king-size bed.

I plopped myself down next to Roman, but we didn't say a word to each other for a good ten minutes. He had his head facing away from me.

"So you're just going to give me an attitude now?" He finally broke the silence.

"You deserve an attitude! You were rude as hell earlier."

"I just needed space to think..."

"Well, you got all the space in the world now because I'll just worry about myself as you said." I turned over and put my back to him.

His arms snaked over my waist and pulled me into him. The softness of his velvety lips kissing my ear sent chills down my neck.

"I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that." He whispered.

When I didn't respond, he pulled me closer and started kissing my neck. A gentle nibble with his teeth took me by surprise and almost made me yelp in pleasure. The warmth of his body began to envelop me.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Nope." I retorted, trying to hide my smile.

Immediately, I felt his hand gently wrap around my ponytail, his fingers tangling in the strands. He pulled my hair back, exposing my neck and making me shiver from the gentle tug. His lips traced the curve of my neck, down to my collarbone, giving me a rush of excitement.

"Forgiven?" He whispered in a dark tone while still holding my hair.

"No?...." I squeaked, not sure how much more I could take before things got out of control.

"Fine with me..." He leaned back into my neck and carried on with the kisses. Then his mouth began to close around my flesh, gentle at first, then increasing in pressure. His teeth grazed my skin, and his tongue began to work its magic, applying gentle, insistent pressure. A wave of intense pleasure washed over my body, making me moan softly.

"Do you want to forgive me now? I have no problem begging for forgiveness all night long..."

I turned around and curled into Roman's chest, confirming that he was forgiven. He laughed as he cocooned me in a protective embrace, kissing the top of my head.

"So you never did tell me about what happened earlier... that is if you want to talk about it." I looked up at him.

"Well... I got suspended for a week from TV, house shows, and meet-ups. Plus I got fined ten grand thanks to that dickwad."