Final Author's Note

First and foremost, I would like to thank all of my amazing readers and followers who showed so much love for this book and made it an enjoyable experience for me to write. Because this book had such good reception amongst everyone, I will be starting the sequel very soon. If you haven't already done so, please read the epilogue which is pretty much an introduction to the sequel.

A few weeks ago, I had asked you guys to help me out with some ideas for the title to the sequel and I heard many good ideas, for the most part you guys wanted the word 'forever' in the title somewhere. So in light of that, the title to the sequel will be:

"Forever By Your Side"

A big thank you to @---AnimeFreak--- for the idea and thanks again to everyone else for sharing their ideas as well.

This sequel will be starting shortly, and will have weekly updates although I haven't decided if there will be a set day for updates. Another thing to keep in mind is that for now, this sequel won't be as long as the first book but that could change if I get more ideas for the story.

You can find the sequel on my profile page and add it to your library and/or reading lists so you can be notified when I start posting chapters. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me or drop a comment.

Hope everyone has a happy new year!! 🎉