Chapter 57

It's finally Thursday!! And here's the next chapter 😁 If you guys are confused with the plot in this chapter, go back to the previous chapter and pay attention to the smaller details which will help. If you're still confused then you can always ask in the comments or message me 😊.
********************************************

[KIRAN POV]
After making sure Roman was still asleep, I quietly left the room and slowly shut the door behind me. I felt bad having to sneak out behind Roman's back but if Dean wanted to talk to me alone then I had to give him that chance because he was always there for me everytime I needed him. As I waited for the elevator, I was thinking about what Dean had to tell me about Roman. Maybe it wasn't a bad thing, maybe Dean was going to tell me that Roman was going to propose to me or something. But then again, why would he try to ruin that surprise? The more I thought about it, the less likely it seemed that it was any good news. Dean probably found out something about Roman's ex or something else that he did, which I didn't know about.

The elevator finally came and I stepped in, allowing the doors to close before I pushed the button for the 13th floor. Even though there were only 7 floors in between, the elevator was taking forever to go up the last few floors. It was pretty quiet on these upper floors, most of the rooms were vacant. I wondered how Dean got a room all the way up on the 13th floor out of all floors.

I finally made it to room 1306. After knocking a few times, there was no response. Dean was just something else. He calls me up to talk to him in the middle of the night but he doesn't open the door when I'm here. I tried turning the doorknob, to my surprise, it actually opened. Looking through the dimly lit room, I saw Dean out on the balcony with his back facing me. No wonder he didn't hear me. He was wearing his 'unstable Ambrose' hoodie with the hood over his head. I was barely able to make out the logo on the back of his hoodie but since he always wore that hoodie, I could recognize it anywhere.

"Well thanks for opening the door for me

"Well thanks for opening the door for me. You're such a gentleman." I sarcastically told him as I shut the door behind me.

"Lock the door, will you?" He asked without turning around. I didn't think twice before flipping the lock, just in case Roman came raging in after finding out I was secretly meeting Dean.

"I locked it. This floor is so empty and creepy I tell you....What are you doing out there? It's so cold..." I made my way through the darkened living room area and out onto the balcony where Dean was standing, looking out at the night view. He didn't look at me or reply back.

I was only wearing a t-shirt because I didn't think I'd be out on a balcony but I was freezing with the cool breeze in the air. Even for mid April, it was still pretty cold. I hooked my arms around one of Dean's arm to try and keep myself warm. He caught me a little off guard when he pulled his arm out of my embrace and instead moved me in front of him, wrapping his arms around me from behind and folded his hands right above my midsection. I immediately stopped shivering as I felt his warmth surround me.