Chapter 1

"Kay, Kay, girl I'm ready to go" Ciara said looking for her phone.

"I'm comin girl you not gone be late, where we going again,"asked kaylin chuckling

Looking up "I told you where we was going four times already to my job's party, you seen my phone ?"

"No," looking around, "or maybe it's on the counter with your keys"

"Shut up I knew that" walking over to it.

"Yeah I bet you did, come on chyy." Opening the door."right after you big head"

"I hate you so much." walking out and getting in the car

"I love you too!" closing the door and getting in.

So I was on the way to my job's Christmas party. I'm Ciara, I'm 25 with a nice working job and fat check ya feel me . So we made our way down the road. We pulled up to my job, I shut the engine off, check my make-up, and made sure,my hair was straight, put my heels on and look over to Kaylin. We was hot asf. We took a couple of pictures then headed inside. When we walked in the music was bumping and everyone was dancing. I seen my best friend Aaliyah heading my way.

"Here come Kaylin and Ciara" some girl tapping her.

"Hey girl" giving her a hug

"Girl its been lit all day" Aaliyah said

"For real" Ciara looking around.

"Yes girl and its these fine boys here I don't know they name but I never seen them before, but girl they is fine as hell" biting her finger.

"Mm,you know I'm not looking for no nigga right now they too much for me. I told y'all I'm done with relationships". Ciara said

"Girl shut up, you know you need some dick every once in a while" Kaylin said

"No I don't honey y'all probably do but I don't" chuckling

"Whatever chyy" Kaylin and Aaliyah said

We was chilling until some guy walked up to us. He was cute but not my type. Probably someone for them but not me.

"Wassup ladies" some guy said

"HEYY", Kayla and Aaliyah replied.

"What's your name sexy?" Kaylin asked

"I'm Jonathan but you can call me John" he replied. "So what's y'all name" he asked

"I'm Kaylin this is Aaliyah and Ciara" she answered.

"Okay I like them names."

"Yeah and you can go now." Ciara said looking at him serious.

"Damn you a fisty one, What's your name again? " looking down at her.

Turning back her drink "Why you want to know?"

"It's Ciara" said Kaylin

"I know sombody that can handle that attitude of yours." smirking and looking back telling Devin and Dre to come here."

I watched him call his homeboys over here. I'm not gone front the tallest one out of the group look fine as hell. Oh my, he was milk chocolate. He had his hat covering his eyes with the brightest smile on his face. He walked over towards us. And I turned back more of my drink. Then finally he spoke and his voice lord help me control myself..

"So wassup my nigga, Who is this" looking down at Ciara. "Wassup baby, what's your name ?"

"First name none of your..last name damn business". She turned up her drink.

He took off his hat, revealing his light gray eyes and his short curly hair cut right along with that fresh cut tape line. Whew you took your time with this one god.

Damn!!! said Kaylin and Aaliyah

Sexy chuckle, "Now I asked what your name was I don't have time to play games. *looking her in her eyes*

"Girl you better tell him", Aaliyah said

"Aye y'all want to dance " licking his lips and rubbing his hands togather. John said

Looking at each other "hell yeah", they answered and followed them.

"Come on shawty stop playing I'm not trying to fuck you. I just want to know your name. Because if I really wanted to fuck. I would've been had your ass in the bathroom yelling my name by now"

"Oh really that's what you think huh ?" she chuckled as she looked up at him.

"Think? Nahh that's what I know. Especially when it come to women and what's in between them thighs."

"Mm, so why me out of all these girls in here ? I'm pretty sure they would be ecstatic to be with you."

"Answer my question first and you will get your answer." Smirking

"Hmm... well my name is Ciara, now answer my question."

"That's because you stand out and maybe I want to fuck wit' ya. Did you ever think of that ?" Bitting his lips while admiring at her body.

"Hmmm it seem alittle bit more to me." sliming her hands down her dress.

"I mean if you talking about that sexy ass body then yeah." So wassup ?"

Smirking, "I'll think about it because I'm not the relationship type"

"Oh shidd me neither and i'm pretty sure there is a couple of things you want me to do to this body that you never felt."

"Sound like you talking about friends with benefits to me"

"If it's fine with you, it's fine with me"

"Okay cool, So you want to dance"

"Yeah" walking her out on the dance floor smirking.

'Devin POV'
I'm slick feeling shawty. Me and her into the same shit. We both agree on no relationship just friends with benefits and that work for me. I just got this feeling we gone eventually start feeling each other a little to much and we might end up getting serious. I hope not because I got to many hoes on my plate to be doing all that. So I shook that thought away instantly. We was dancing and this girl was turning me on.

Damn man what I done got myself into?
*************************************