Chapter 28

Next day
The doctor came and gave me the release papers it was time for me to get out of here. I signed them and got dress and headed out. Dustin drove the car around and I got in and headed home. We pulled up in the driveway and sat there in silence.

"Ciara ima go to my house for a while I'll be back over later on okay."

"Cool, see you later."

I got out the car and headed inside, I was so exhausted I sat on the couch, dozed off to sleep. I opened my eyes and seen my father sitting in front of me. I grabbed the gun closer to me.

"I wouldn't do that ciara."

"Dad ?? What the fuck are you doing here ?"

"You better watch who your talking to."

"You was suppose to be dead wtf are-"

"To surprise you with a party, what the fuck else you think I'm doing here. To see how your brother did to see how you turned out and I can say your during pretty well for yourself."

"You need to leave now !"

"Why, you think you can just kick me out like this, I made you ciara. I made you this way all the shit you went through all the pain was because of me."

"Shut up"

"NO I WONT SHUT UP, show me some got damn respect around here. I killed everyone you know, your mother, your brother, your auntie you grandma everyone all that was for you. You couldn't have family, the only family you could have was me. How you think you got to be a CIA agent ding ding me."

"Shut up shut up shut up."

He was setting me off to the point I never had knew I could reach. I was beyond pissed I was beyond mad at the world all the shit I went through kept replaying in my mind my brother's death my mother's death everyone's death, the people I killed the families I destroyed all of it just replaying in my head.

"How you think you became so successful and tough and ruthless..Me. You are my image I control you ciara your my fucking puppet. Your my weapon and whenever I'm ready to use you I will use you. You are me, revenge me, skills me, no regrets me, you don't love because of me. You are this cold person because of me!!!! Ciara you are ME !! YOU ARE ME !!"

"No I'm not !!!!"

"Ciara Ciara baby get up, your dreaming your okay."

"Dustin. I think my dad is alive."

He looked at me and back up as if he knew him, as if he knew what I was talking about. I sat up and looked at him, his face began to turn red. I stood up and he ripped his shirt off and a tattoo was engraved on his chest. And it was my father name, he smiled and began to choke me. I was fighting for my life but he wouldn't budge.

Dustin pov~
I was sitting down in the waiting room with Kay janisha and my boys when I seen the doctor and nurses rush towards Ciara room.

"What the fuck is happening ?"

I got up and ran in there and I seen her shaking foam coming out her mouth the monitors was going crazy. Her eyes popped up but they was blood shot red as if she was choking.

"Ciara wake up, she need to wake up."

The doctor looked at me and pushed me out the door closing the door and locking it. Janisha and Kay ran up to me and I slide down the wall with my head in my hands. I prayed to god as they comforted me.

Ciara pov~

"Get df off of me dustin !"

I kicked him and ran I seen a glare coming from my bedroom door. I opened it and it was my mother and on the other side was my father.

"Baby come to your mama."

"Mama *tears streaming down her face* mama."

"Come here baby."

I walked to my mama but I couldn't walk no further. I looked back and it was my dad he had a hold on me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT !!!!" Screaming at my dad

"No Ciara it's what you want."

I look to the left of me, it was my brother.

"What do you want ciara ? Do you want to end up like dad, this man got a hold on you like he had a hold on me ciara. He taught me to kill and that's all I knew, and I taught you that, once I stop killing he didn't like it so he had me killed. And know I'm living my best life. So do you want to continue to kill or do you want your best life. If you want your best life, stop killing and make things right with god and you won't end up like him. But you are your dads child, you wasn't really much like your mom but maybe it's time you be like her. So I will ask you again what is it that you want ?"

I looked at my mother and then back at my dad I love them both, but sometimes the killing has to stop.

"Dad I love you soo much, but I want the life I always wanted not the life you chose for me I'm sorry."

"Ciara, Ciara, Ciara !!!!!"

I watch as he laughed and burned in fire. My brother wrapped his arm around me as we walked up to my mother. I hugged her and looked up at her. She smiled at me she was so beautiful. She brought peace to me and I felt safe with her. She wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed my forehead. I laid my head on her and hugged her tightly. She rubbed her hand through my wavy wet hair. She whispered in my ear.

"It's not your time baby, wake up."

I woke up gasping for air and I seen dustin come in and an ass of doctors looking at me. I was coughing as I laid back down and they put a mask on me to help me breath. I closed my eyes smiling as the chatter faded.