Chapter 19

"What the fuck are they doing here Aaliyah ?"

" Y'all need to talk Ciara."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Hey baby " Dre said 

"Hey baby." she replied 

She gave dre a kiss. I was staring at Devin. Don't get me wrong he was looking so good tonight oh my god. Stay strong Ciara, you got this. I couldn't give in. I looked away and back at my phone.

"You gone undress me with yo eyes or you gone let a nigga sit down." He said 

I looked at him again and slide over. I narrowed my eyes at Aaliyah. If looks could kill she would be dead motherfucker right now.

" Ciara, you look so damn good and smell just like you look, delicious enough to eat. When this over you want me to tear that ass up ? Because the way you looking hell I'm willing to do whatever you want me to. " He whispered in her ear.

"Oh Please don't think you gone get off that easy." 

"Yea, we'll see."

I looked up at him and he smiled. Oh my goodness my body was reacting to him.  Right now I had a whole flood going down there. The last thing I need right now is him putting his hand on my thigh. Just when I was thinking that, he did. He about to get his ass torn the fuck up in Logan's. My breathing started to incline. And I guess he noticed it because he move up my thigh.

" Can I get y'all some to drink ?" The waitress asked 

" I want a sweet tea." Ciara said 

" me to." He said while looking at Ciara 

"Be original." Ciara said 

"I could be inside you if you let me." He said whispering in her ear as she looked at him.

"Can I get a sprite ?" Dre said

" And I want a cherry Dr.Pepper please."

" Sure thing." she said 

She took our order but this bitch was smiling so damn hard at Devin. I'll kill her ass. 

"Will that be all ?" Smirking and looking at Devin.

"Yeah that will be all. I mean unless you want your ass whooped. You want your ass whooped?" Ciara said snapping

She shook her head no and kept it moving.

"That's what df I thought, keep it moving."

Devin looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What ?!" She said looking at him

"You straight ? You seem a little jealous."

"Shut up, before I whoop your ass too." she said looking up at him

" I'm gone be the one whooping ass."

"Y'all two so damn nasty with y'all nasty ass." Dre said

We got our food, ate then we headed out. We passed her ass on the way out and she slip a piece of paper in his back pocket. Did this bitch think I didnt see her. 

"Give it here" She said holding her hand out.

He gave it to me and I walked right over there and gave it back to her ass.

"Here you go baby, he won't be needing it." she said

I walked off and then turned back around and slapped the shit out of her. And then I left. She came after me and I showed my gun.