Chapter 21

"Look Ciara I didn't me-"

 She turned away from him. "Get out." She said softly while the tears filled her eyes. 

"Ciara-"

"Gett out !!!!!" 

I screamed as I felt the tears run down my cheek. And to actually believe I loved this nigga. I actually believed he was there for me. He threw this shit up in my face once again... I look back and he was still standing there. I walked up to him. 

"I said fucking leave Devin." Pushing him to go

"Bruh I'm not going no where, fuck that!"

I grabbed my gun off the dresser and pointed it at him. He walked over to his bag and grabbed his gun and pointed it at me.

"Ciara put the fucking gun down !" He yelled

"I said to fucking leave. You are full of shit Devin. You did it again, just threw this shit up in my face. You don't know shit about me !"

"You right, I don't even know why df I even try with you."

"Yo ciara everything- woah !" Aaliyah said walking on them. "What are y'all doing ?? Everybody calm down and put down the guns." She said trying calm them down.

"Yo Devin man, what are you doing ?"Dre asked

"Dre man I cant with this bitch."

I shot real close to his head. He looked at me with anger. I stared at him with so much hate. 

"Ohh shit, Ciara put the fucking gun down." Dre said 

"Dre this pussy got me fuck up." she said 

He shot close to my head and I didn't flinch. I just continue to point my gun at him.

"Ciara girl, it's gone be okay. Please calm down for me." She said walking towards her.

"Aaliyah he said I deserve to get raped." She said as the tears fell down her face. 

"You said that ??" Aaliyah asked Devin.

"Hell yeah, man she's the one who killed my brother."

"AND YOU THINK YOUR NOT WRONG...you had my brother killed.....he..." Crying "He loved you, he was the only one I had left...and you took him" She said while breaking down to her knees and dropping the gun" YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME ! You got a whole ass family. A mother, a grandma and an aunt, ......I have nothing....you left me with nothing. Your brother took something from me. .....You took something from me. I  been tooken from all my life. .....God took away my kids......I dead ass have nothing to live for.....My life is all fucked up." She said picking up the gun and putting it to her head. "So whats the point of living anymore." Cocking the gun while crying and closing her eyes.

"CIARA NO ! Please please, don't do this." Aaliyah said frightened as the tears dripped down her face." You have me Ciara. You're going to be an auntie Ciara. You're going to have a baby to take care of don't do this, just please don't." She said

Looking at her frightened "..... Ciara" Devin said in shock

"Do something Devin please, say something to her !!" Aaliyah screamed 

Putting the gun down and crawling over to her. "You have me to Ciara. You have me too Ciara, okay. I️'m sorry I said them things. I'm sorry about what my brother and my cousin did that to you. Im sorry you going through all of this. Im sorry I took the only person you had. But killing yourself is not the way. Don't be  selfish." He said while grabbing the gun from her and sliding it across the floor. Grabbing her face. "Look at me Ciara, I love you so much. I will always be here, baby I'm sorry."

I looked at him I knew deep down he meant it, but after he said what he said to me there was no way, I can bounce back from that. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Say something Ciara, say anything please." He said looking at her.

"Can you just go Devin." She said while looking at him with so much hurt. 

He looked at me so sad, he didn't expect that. I just really needed time to myself.

"Im glad you crazy motherfuckers put them damn guns down. I thought I was gone have to worry about my damn child." Dre said trying to break the tension that filled the room.

"Nahh my baby okay, you dont have no worries." Aaliyah said 

"Congratulations you guys" Devin said 

"Thank you." Dre said.

"We got to go baby, you gone be okay Ciara?" Aaliyah asked

"Ima be fine." Ciara said 

"Okay I love you" she said while hugging her. "It's gone be okay baby."she pulled away, got up and left out.

"Bro you fucked up big time. You got a lot of fixing to do and I can't help you this time. But I Love you boss. " He said walking out right behind Aaliyah 

Devin POV

I looked at her, I fucked up again. I tried to touch her hand but she got up and walked in the bathroom and closed the door. That shit hurt so much, I felt like I lost her. I never felt so damn stupid in my life. I got up and left out. I got in my car and headed to someone house. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Mm, hey daddy"

I rushed her inside and picked her up kissing her. I sat her on the counter, she tried to take my shirt off but I  just stopped. I couldn't do it, my mind wouldn't let me. It wasn't Ciara so I didn't want it. I just put my head down.

"What's wrong baby ?"

She felt and seen that I was on soft.

"Don't worry baby, I got ya."

She got down and tried to unbuckled my pants, but I grabbed her and lifted her up. She looked at me, and already knew.

"I shouldn't have came, because I cant do this Shontae."

"Damn Devin you're really into shawty?"

I looked at her then I looked down.

"Then why the fuck you're here ? Shouldn't you be making shit right?"

"She don't want shit to do with me."

"That's because you left, you didn't fight."

"I told this girl I love her and she didn't even say it back."

"Yeah that's because you didn't prove it, actions speak louder than words Devin."

I look at her, she was right. Im going back to get my girl. I turned to walk out and got in my car and did 75 all the way there.

"Damn, Ima have to kill that bitch !" Shontae said while calling someone up.

"Wassup Shontae ?" Some guy answering.

"Got a little task for you to do."

"Yeah and What's that?"

"Go get your girl back, so I can ride Devin dick again."

"You know I gotcha"

"Thanks." Hanging up

Ciara POV
I was in the bath soaking and thinking about everything. I finally cut the shower on. I bathe, rinsed, washed my hair and got out. I wrapped my head up in a towel and threw on my black silk robe after drying off. I was looking the mirror when I heard my door open and close. I felt someone behind me and I put my head down because I already knew who it was.

"I thought I told you to leave?" Ciara said.