Chapter 22

"I did but I realized that I need you and I want you. I can't do...without you Ciara. I love you too much."

I looked up at the mirror and shook my head.

"So you don't love me! Because if you did you wouldn't have said the shit you said. If you love me you wouldn't have betrayed my trust and threw my past up in my face. You fucked yourself Devin not the other way around. Now go."

" Man no Ciara, I cant do that" He said leaning on the dresser

"Move Devin" She said trying to walk away.

He stepped in her way then closed and locked the bathroom door. I looked at him and he walked up on me as I backed into the counter.  He placed both hands on the counter trapping me.

"Devin why are you making this so damn difficult ?Its over !" She said in his face.

He just stared at me and his eyes got real hooded. I already knew what he wanted. I rolled my eyes and exhaled hard. I tried to move his arm but he was to strong. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him. He leaned down and kissed my neck.

"Devin no !" pushing him off

"Stop playing with me." He said looking at her before going back to kissing on her

"I said no."

I placed both hands on his chest and push him off. He looked at me with so much hurt. He leaned up against the wall and looked at me. I was hurt. And this pain I was feeling was like no other pain I ever been through. And I been through a lot !

"Damn, it's crazy how you can just say sorry and I fall back into that trap once more. Im not dealing with it Devin. You hurt me, I love you... but I felt like you punctured right through my heart. So its gone take more then some bandages to fix what you scarred. Sorry just not gone cut it."

He slid down the wall and put his face in his hands. I leaned up against my counter, when he looked up at me, it shocked me to see. He was crying, he stood up and left out the bathroom and he sat on the edge of the bed. And I sat on the other side facing the window as it rained.

"Ciara, I know sorry not gone fix what I did or said. But I want to make it right and I will. Just let me, please. "

"How I know you not just gone do the same thing."She said as the tears was falling down her cheeks

I let the tears fall down my face as a felt the pressure lift from the bed. He had walked over to me and got on his knees in front of me. He looked up as tears dripped from his cheek.

"Because I make this promise to you, right here and right now that it will never happen again. And I'll be sure of that. Ciara I never loved anybody in my life the way I love you."

"I love you too." She said

I looked at him as he looked up at me. I wiped the tears off his face and kissed him. He kissed me back, as he stood up and laid me back on the bed while climbing on top......

Next Morning
I woke up with the sun beaming on my face, I looked down and it was Devin arms wrapped around me. I didn't move or budge this felt so good. I felt safe once more. I never had gotten this close to a man like this or even let them this close to me. I never really knew what love was or how it felt because it was never shown to me. So if this is what it is, I think I can deal. It feel so good to just lay down and be held. I was staring at the window when I feel myself dosing back off.

Aaliyah POV
Me and Dre had just got done with the parental classes. This is all so new to us, so we're trying all kinds of new things.

"Baby ?" Looking at her

"Yes Dre ?" Looking at him

"How your feeling ?" Walking

"Pretty good, why you asked ? Are you nervous about this because I know I am. Like what if we're not good parents or the baby doesn't like me. Baby so many things can go wrong. I pray that don't happen."

" baby baby please, calm down, I'm not worried about that. You are going to be an excellent mother. So stop stressing it. The baby is going to be fine and I'm right here with you, I love you baby and I'm not leaving your side."

I looked at him and smiled, I gave him a kiss and he grabbed my ass as the kiss got pretty deep. I had almost forgot we were in public. I pushed him off to cut the kiss short.

"I love you too baby, now come on I'm hungry. It's time to feed him."

"You meant you and him."

"Yes" laughing

"Come on baby ." Smiling

We was heading to the car when some random bitch walked up to us.

"Um can I help ??"

"No. Hey, long time no see huh." She said while looking at dre

"Camill ??"

"Yeah thats me."

"How df you know her ??"

"Oh baby we was fucking like 2 months ago and he cut me off for you. A bitch with a kid ! Pathetic !" she said shaking her head.

"Excuse me bitch ? This bitch with a kid will beat your ass,  you don't know me. And first of all he been mine baby, your just a side piece. Which means a piece of pussy for my nigga. And I don't recall you making an appointment to see him today. Know your place, this is my dick, my nigga, and my money. So you do as I say or get the boot. And if you ever criticize me or my child again I promise you BITCH you not gone live to see the next day, believe that. Now do as you told and get df out my face! " She said snapping.

She look at me, rolled her eyes. Then left and went about her business. I opened my door and got in the car slamming the door behind me. He got in the car and trying to touch me, I moved my hand and look at him.

"You got me fucked up Nigga."