Chapter 20

Devin POV
I got up and looked over to her and she was sleeping so peacefully. I moved her wavy long hair behind her ear and I seen a scar going down her neck. I felt it and it went all the way down to the small of her back. How df did I not notice this before. I guess I never actually admired her. When I got to the end it sliced across the small of her back . She jumped up and looked at me.

"Goodmorning baby"

"Ciara ?"

"I'll start making breakfast."

She tried to get out of bed but I grabbed her. She look at me with so much fear in her eyes. She was afraid and I couldn't understand why, I want to know how and what happened.

"We need to talk Cia-"

"Please Devin this is a story I rather not talk about, can we just let it go. I know we said no more secrets but this is not a secret, this is something I wouldnt want no one to know about."

"Ciara please you got to stop shutting me out. Please I want to be there for you just-"

"Look if it was just an ordinary problem then yeah I would tell you, but it's not. Can you respect that ? "

I looked at her, this girl still shutting me out for what ?? I don't understand this shit. I'm riding for shawty, but its like she dont want me to. I dont know what else to do.

"Ciara-"

"Can you respect that ??"

I was about to say something until her phone rang. I let her go and she walked over there to it.

Ciara pov

"Hello"

"Hey bitch, you thought i was dead huh."

"Reggie ? I know I didn't kill yo ass. I told you I wasn't 

" This ain't Reggie, I told you I was gone find you and when I did I was gone kill you but first I think we should have a little fun."

The tv cut on out of nowhere and some old pictures popped up of me, and everything I did in the past. I grabbed the remote and tried to turn the tv off. But the shit kept playing and more pictures kept popping up.

"Oh my god !!!!  Give me a fucking break !! What do you want from me?"

"You know that little boy toy you been running around with ?? He's not so fucking innocent, and you're not either. He had someone to kill yo brother, so he could be the top dog."

I looked at Devin, and put the phone on speaker.

"He was so upset with yo brother. They got in an argument about his brother the day before. After that he had someone to kill your brother."

Tears was streaming down my face. I looked away from him.

"He's fucking lying Ciara, don't listen to him. Me and your brother was the best of fucking friends I  swear." Walking over to her trying to touch her.

"Get the fuck away from me devin." Snatching away

"He lying Ciara, he's a fucking lie !"

"Woah there Ciara, who are you to judge ? Isn't there something you need to tell him?"

"Dont make me please." She said trying to hold back the tears.

"But I think he deserve to know, after all no secrets right."

"Tell me what ?? " Devin asked 

"Devin, you was wondering where she got that scar on her back right ?"