Chapter 31

"So what you want to do ?"

He just stared at me, I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. I swear this nigga will never understand me and why I make the decision I do.

"Just go dustin."

"What ?!"

"Goooooo you obviously dont know, and I don't have time to wait."

"Why he fuck not, i would wait o-"

"Because..... nvm I just need to be left alone!"

"No I'm not leaving, Ciara this all is hard to handle but I'm glad you told me. But I'm not going no where, I'm here for you. I love you baby."

"I love you too."

The next morning the doctor checked my vitals, he said everything was normal and I was good to leave. I signed my papers as Dustin went and crunk up the car. When I was done he helped me to the car, and we headed to the house. The car ride was completely silent that I went to sleep. So he picked me up and took me in the house to lay me down. This is gone be a new start to everything, I just need a good vacation to start it off. After that thought rolled through my head I woke up.

"Baby what you say about a good vacation?"

"Where you want to go?"

"It don't even matter I just need to get away for a while. For once in my life I want to be normal."

"Okay baby, how about Bora Bora ?"

"Wait I can't afford that ?"

"Who said you was paying ? Look baby you ask about a vacation and ima take you on one, you spent all your life looking after people and taking care of other people. This time I'm taking care of you, we're going to Bora Bora and that's that. Okay ?"

This shit made my heart melt, if this is how a normal life feel I'm fucking with it. He came over and kissed me.

"Okay baby ?"

"Okay."

"Good now what you want to eat because that hospital food wasn't cutting it."

"It don't matter fat ass."

We got up and headed out.

Janisha pov~
I was sitting on the couch crying my eyes out, when I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it ?"

"Janisha it's me Kay and John."

I opened the door and I went back to sit on the couch. They came in and closed the door.

"Janisha baby girl you okay ?"

"Im fine..., how things been between you two ?"

"Good but I came to talk to you, have he even tried to call you and apologize ?"

"Yes plenty of times but I don't want shit to do with him. He fucking hurt me and I understand what I did was wrong but he was also wrong as well. Why was I the only one to feel like shit ? He did the same shit I did but I'm the only guilty one."

"Baby he just as guilty as you are, don't fucking worry about him. He gone get his believe me god got a plan. But it's time we get you back in church and find you someone new baby."

"Your right, ima go this up coming Sunday. But can you and ciara go with me I got a doctor appointment coming up soon."

"What is this like a gender thing or what ?"

"Yes I think."

"Girl no your having a gender reveal what you think this is !"

"And who got the money for that ?"

"Girl you know ciara got the money for you baby. Let us deal with this okay !"

"Whatever, where is she anyway ?"

"Right here sexy" ciara busting in with Chinese food and Dustin by her side.

"What is this ?" Janisha asked

"Well it was Dustin idea, we knew you was upset and I knew food make you happy and he figured we get something for us to eat. Kinda didn't know Kay and John was gone be here but we got enough."ciara said while sitting next to janisha

"Thank you I really appreciated it, oh ciara I got a check up coming up in about two weeks."

"Fr ?!"

"Yeah I want my girls to be there will you be able to make it."

"Yeah just give me a date and time. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Besides me and Dustin going out a town for a while on a vacation. Lord knows I need it."

"Where y'all going ?" Janisha asked

"Bora Bora"

"And who in the hell got the money for that?" Kay said

"Big baller over there came up with the place."

"I see ya Dustin Shidd lend me a few million and I'll be good to go." Kay said we all laughed

"Don't push it." John said

"It's a joke baby calm down."

"Yeah I know."

Kay and John got up to go eat right along with Dustin. Ciara grabbed my hand and smiled. I tried so hard to smile back but she knew something was going on deeper then it already was.

"Janisha I know what you got going through your head baby. It's gone be alright I'm being godmama and Dustin gone be god dad, you have nothing to worry about. But I know how it feel growing up without a father, I know. But that baby gone come out strong and gorgeous just like it's mama. I love you girl, you know I'm here."

"I know I just hate how he did me ciara. Like yea I slipped up,. But this Nigga constantly do me like this and it happen one time when we wasn't togather and I'm the bad guy and he become the victim. Ciara he did the samething I did to him, I don't understand."

"Janisha stop crying of that pussy ass nigga alright. Fuck him, you got a baby to worry about and I don't want you losing it to a nigga who don't give a fuck about nobody but his self."

" you right, but ima be honest with you ciara. When me and Ricky slept with each other we had on a condom. I just wasn't sure because I found out I was pregnant a week after I slept with him."

"Janisha What was you feeling like before then ?"

"Nothing, I started throwing up a week later."

"Baby that's not Ricky baby, you been pregnant this whole time. That's dre baby."