chapter 14

Ciara POV
It has been a week since I been out the hospital. And the only thing I been focused on is finding out who tried to kill me. I was laying in bed scrolling through my phone. When a call came through from my girl Star.

"Wassup my girl ?"

"I got some info on who did that to you."

"What you got for me ?"

"Well I can tell you it was some bitch name Shontae and the nigga I still don't know who that is. But that bitch name is Shontae and she can get her ass beat fasho. So if you need help let me know."

"Thanks boo I knew, I could count on you."

"No problem Babez ."

I hung up and got up. I did my hygiene thing then went downstairs.  I fixed some coffee then chilled in the living room scrolling through my news feed. When I heard a knock on the door.

" Who is it." She said while getting up to answer the door.

"Its Jackson."

I opened the door and he stood there looking at me.

"Can I come in ?" He asked calmly

"I'm surprised, you usually just walk in." She said being sarcastic

I moved over to let him in. He walked in then turned to look at me and the look he gave me told me something was wrong.

I sighed "Wassup Jackson what happened ?"

He dropped to his knees and started to cry. I never seen Jackson like this. I knew it was bad for him to cry, this was not like him at all.

"Jackson can you please talk to me and tell me what happened ?"

He pulled out his grandma locket covered with blood. The one he brought her for her birthday. I looked at him and he look like he was just torn into pieces and lost. I leveled with him.

"Who did this Jackson ?"

"I...I don't know."

I looked at him and he kissed me. He kissed me long and hard. I didn't pull away. I don't know why but something always pull me into him. Finally I pushed away because I couldn't do this. I got up and walked over to the couch. This was not my life anymore this life was over and done with.

"Ciara, I'm sorry I just really need you right now. I don't know what came over me. I'll go."

He headed towards the door but I grabbed his hand. This was some I shouldn't be doing but I hate seeing him like this. He looked at me and I kissed him. He picked me up and layed me on the couch. He kissed my neck send shocks through through my body.

"Mm" She moaned

He took off my pants and start fingering me while eating me out. After a while he came up and kissed my stomach up to my neck. Then he put a condom on while seducing me at the same time. He kissed my neck and position himself over me. He slowly inched in me.

"uh, Jackson."

"Shit c."

He started with slow deep strokes with his head in the crook of my neck. He was making love to me like it was our first time all over again. He locked his eyes on mine, and It was such lustful look. He was looking at me like I was something beautiful in his life that he would cherish forever. I clawed his back as he stroked me deep. And our moans filled the room, as he fucked me passionately.

Few hours later
"Thank you Ciara that really relieved a lot of stress off me."

"No problem." She said

I got up and got my clothes getting ready to get in the shower. When I heard a knock on the door. So I went down stairs with just my shirt and underwear.

"Who Is it ?" she said while answering the door.

"It's me Devin."

I opened the door and looked at him.

"wassup ?"

"Damn you mustve missed me ? You was ready for me weren't you? "

"Um Devin, this isn't a good time"

"Why ?"

He said confused and disappointed. I stared at him as he fixed his hat and leaned on the door way. I was getting ready to say something when Jackson came downstairs.

"Who the fuck is this nigga Ciara ?" he asked

"Devin he's just an old friend."

"Bruh, see this the shit I was talking about."

"Ciara, I'm about to go. Thank you again."Jackson said

"Yeah."

He walked past Devi and Devin looked at him.

"Pussy ass nigga."

"Come inside."

He came in a slammed the door, I turned to look at him like he lost his fucking mind.

"Don't slam my fucking door, what the fuck is wrong with you ?"

"You fucked him ?"

I looked at him and didn't say anything .

"DID YOU FUCK HIM!??"

"Yes, but why does it matter to you. You said you don't want a relationship and girls like me you can't trust. So what the fuck more do you want from me."

"I WANT YOU CIARA ! Damn, I want you." He said looking at her. "I want you to myself. I don't want you fucking with no other niggas. I want to be the one only nigga your fucking. Be mines Ciara...Be mines man damn."

"Devin, I'm just gone hurt you. I don't think we should, I think we should just stay friends. I'm caught up in too much for this."

"Ciara listen I might fuck up sometimes too but shidd it's worth a try. I mean at one point of time you was carrying my child. We can help each other out, grow together. Ciara you're a strong women And you hold your own. I need somebody like that in my life. Hell I almost lost my mind at the thought of losing you.

I looked him and sighed. Maybe I was just fighting the feeling because I was afraid how it would end. I didn't want to mess anything up between us. I knew I was catching feelings and I'm scared.

"I guess you're right. But if don't fuck me over then I won't fuck you over."

He walked up to me and kissed me. I had this feeling in my stomach that I never felt before. He pulled away and look at before connecting our foreheads together and embracing the moment.