Chapter 12

Ciara POV~
I got in my car and just cried, because yes my life is a mess and half of these men I sleep with is because I have no choice. But when I finally have the say so I'm out of this shit. I want to have kids but I can't. I have to much going on in my life to even settle down. I want to do this shit for my brother but I'm tired mentally and physically. I cranked up the car and headed on my way to Aaliyah house. Few minutes later I arrived and knocked on her door.

"Who is it." Aaliyah said while coming to the door.

"Um Ciara." Wiping her tears.

"Hold on Dre." Opening the door. "Babygirl, What's wrong ?"

"Um, can I talk to you ?"

"Yeah, come in."

I walked in and Dre came from downstairs with no shirt on.

"Baby who at the doo- "

"Hey Dre, I'm sorry did I interrupt something?"

"Hey, kinda but it's okay. You alright?"

I looked at him and her. And I couldn't hold back no more I just started crying. 

"Ciara ! Baby whatever it is I'm pretty sure it's gone be okay."Aaliyah said while comforting her. 

"No it's not man Aaliyah my past is catching up to me. My life is just not normal and I don't think it ever will be. I don't want nothing to do with this shit because it's not me. I just want a normal life and I cant have it. Then Devin just fucking blow me off. He said it's because of woman like me that he's the way he is. And it's funny because I didn't tell him shit about me everything he guessed was correct so just imagine if I would've told him everything.. He would've just threw that shit up in my face as well. I just want to be done with this. I just have a normal life but that can't happen because of the shit I'm in. I have nobody but you and my triffling ass sister. Because everybody else is dead and my life is already fucked up enough what do I need to be on this earth for ? Dre your nigga ain't shit and he fucked up big time. I don't want shit else to do with his ass. I'm just tired Aaliyah."

"Ayye man Ciara I'm sorry about what happen I'll go talk to him. And shid you probably not gone want to ever talk to him again and I get it. I just need him to know he was wrong as fuck for that."

"Okay, and Aaliyah I'm sorry to interrupt what y'all had going on. I love you but I have to go."

"Ciara you don't have to go and I love you too. He was wrong and he should know that."

"Actually I have to go, I've been feeling weird lately, I think I'm...."

"Ciara you're lying."

"I don't know for sure I just know I've been feeling funny. But don't tell him that because im not sure."

"Okay."

"Bye y'all." Leaving out

I went and got in my car. I was on the way home listening to music in my car. Until this big truck spun out of control and came head on with me.

"Oh shit.."