Chapter 3

"Boss look who I found" snug said

"Damn a nigga tried to fucking kill me. Now that some shit right there",Devin said "That's how you feel huh" looking down at Reggie with his gun pointed.

I looked over to Reggie and then up at the dude. I couldn't believe my eyes it was Devin, if this nigga found out I was trying to take him out I'm fucked.

"And who the fuck is this nigga,"reaching for the mask.

"Oh shit", sounding like dude

I jumped up kicked Devin in the nuts and got the gun out of snug hand then shot him in the arm. I hit Kodak in the head and ran to the car. Devin was chasing behind me he grabbed me by my chest.

"Where you think your going" he said

I poked him in the eyes and got in the car and drove off. When I got home I took off my all black outfit hid it up under my bed and called Reggie because I seen him get away.
Calling Reggie

"Hey, I'm okay did you get away" he said

"Yea I'm okay I'm home," I said. "Um Reggie I know him"

"How you know him"

"I can't tell you how I know him but just know he not as bad as you think, and besides if he found out you killed his brother you will be done"

"That's why I need you to take him out"

"Reggie I can't I....I"

"You can't?? Ciara are you fucking this nigga?"

"No, Reggie I'm not"

"Better not because I will kill your ass but you say you know this nigga right"

"Yes,"

"We'll you know what was in that bag he had"

"No I was on the building I couldn't see"

"Well you find out what's in that bag and hit me up when you got it. We will talk about the other stuff later"

"Reggie no I can't I told yo.."

"CIARA DONT FUCKING PLAY WITH ME I WILL HAVE EVERYBODY ELSE ON IT. THIS CAN REALLY PUSH US. AND IMA NEED YOUR ASS TO HELP ME. SO YOUR IN AND IF YOU DONT FIND OUT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU"

"Well your just gone have to kill me then" hanging up

"Bitch I swear to god. Ima fucking kill her." Slamming the phone.

"I threw the phone on the bed and opened my door to see Aaliyah and Kaylin standing outside of it."

"What tf are y'all doing, we're y'all ease dropping on me?"

"Maybe, girl who was the Fine ass darkskin nigga you bring in earlier this morning?" Aaliyah asked

"Somebody I work for"

"What kinda work for, what work you do Ciara", Kaylin asked

"Comere," I open the locked door. "Y'all can't tell nobody okay. Promise because if you tell I'ma be in big trouble. Not only do I have the business job. But i have two other workforces I'm into, one is with the cia as an American assisignator the other one is an assisignator for a gang my brother was in before he died. My brother was the boss and he wanted me to be the assisignator for it because he said I had no heart to shoot my cousin in the head. But that was because he killed my mama so feelings went out the window. So when my brother passed away he gave his gang to his bestfriend Reggie. Me and Reggie had something going on but I wasn't feeling the relationship so I dumped him and he said the only way I can stay in this gang is if I sleep with him."

"But why you still in the gang if you uncomfortable? Aaliyah asked

"Because I made a promise to my brother that I would do this until I die, now when you go into this room don't say a word okay"

They both noded I looked at them and then back at the door. I open it and walked down the stairs and put the password in. The
second door slid open and they enter a white room full of guns and all kinds of equipment.

"What's this ?", about to touch the small see through globe. Kaylin asked

"Don't touch nothing" looking back.

"Oh sorry" the computer went off.

"What's going on ?" Ciara said confused then walking over to the screen

"Um Ciara ?" Aaliyah said

" Not right now Aaliyah " checking out the screen

"Ciara!!" Kaylin screamed

I was trying to figure out why it was so many red dots around my house when Aaliyah and them started calling my name. That's when I felt a hand grabbed my shoulder. I grabbed the hand and flipped who ever it was over.

"Why you here?" ciara asked

Taking off the mask, "It's me Jason"

"Jason!! I'm so sorry" helping him up

"You alright I see your reflexes have gotten better"

"A lot better, so what are you doing here" typing on the computer.

"To tell about why them dots are around your house." Whispering "It's the major, so they need to go now !"

"Okay, y'all got to go now, get out"pushing them out

"Why, but okay you don't have to push" Kaylin said

"Go now !"

"Okay geesh" Aaliyah said while going up stairs

Knock knock

"Come in" looking back

"We need somebody down" The major said while walking in the room